Garden Salad with Italian Dressing

Entree:
Lightly seasoned 24 oz. Angus Porterhouse steak, medium well
Broccoli Heads
Mashed Potatos with butter, cheese and bacon
Applesauce

Dessert:
New York Style Cheesecake with blueberry topping

We have the makings in this thread for a totally FABOO dinner party!

You should go to France. Seriously. Oh. My. God. Those guys know how to cook. LOL.

I'm in PARIS right now! Have been since last week.

Yes, they really know how to cook.

Paris ain't France! Just ask the French... those outside of Paris. :lol: The French generally loath Parisans. :lol: But, get out of the city and into the 'real France'.... it is the most beautiful and charming place. I adore France. Normandy in particular but also down the coast, around La Rochelle (which is a beautiful town).

Well, I adore Paris. It's a gorgeous city, and I had no time for travel outside of it on this trip.

But then, I am an urban gal and tend to enjoy city life.

Well, I adore Paris. It's a gorgeous city, and I had no time for travel outside of it on this trip.

Yea, Paris is definitely a 'must see', but the rest of the country is so amazing... it's a shame you don't have time to get out and travel it. I am more of a traveler than an 'urban' gal. I like to see as much as I can.

Yea, Paris is definitely a 'must see', but the rest of the country is so amazing... it's a shame you don't have time to get out and travel it. I am more of a traveler than an 'urban' gal. I like to see as much as I can.

My wife is French so I get to eat their cuisine A LOT! But i do agree Paris is wonderful but I love Millau, Normandy (we allways make sure to visit the Bayeux Tapestry), Toulon and of course the Loire Valley. There is so much history in France and Europe in general it's amazing. For those of a conspiriatorial bent there are allways the environs around Rennes-le- Chateau kernal of Da Vinchi Code lore. The place truly is wonderful.

You should go to France. Seriously. Oh. My. God. Those guys know how to cook. LOL.

I'm in PARIS right now! Have been since last week.

Yes, they really know how to cook.

Paris ain't France! Just ask the French... those outside of Paris. :lol: The French generally loath Parisans. :lol: But, get out of the city and into the 'real France'.... it is the most beautiful and charming place. I adore France. Normandy in particular but also down the coast, around La Rochelle (which is a beautiful town).

Hmm, sort of like we loath those in Washington, DC?

Immie

I've been to various regions in France in the past, so not to worry. The trains here are fantastic. I hate driving.

I've been to various regions in France in the past, so not to worry. The trains here are fantastic. I hate driving.

Yea, their rail system is excellent. But I like to drive there, I like to be able to stop if I find a village or town that needs to be explored. We do that a lot. LOL.

An enormous slice of seared foie gras with grilled figs and a glass of Chateau D'Yquem Sauterne

A small portion of Roy's Miyosaki Butterfish with Soba Noodles and a glass of Ferrari Carano Reserve Chardonnay

Rack of lamb with haricots verts and herbed gnocchi and a glass of Chateau Lafitte Rothschild Bordeaux

Chocolate Decadence and a double cappuccino

A variety of cheeses and another glass of Chateau D'Yquem Sauterne

Okay, I'm convinced.

In the unlikely event our executions are happening concurrently, I'll let you order our last meal, Boed.

Forum List

Back