Last Meal

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
If you were in prison on death row, and you knew that your last meal was going to be supper tomorrow night, what would you want to have for your last meal? Here's my choice:

2 chili dogs with mustard and cheese
1 large order of frys
A large Pepsi
A slice of Carrot Cake
and...

a 1 liter bottle of water from the Fountain of Youth.:eusa_whistle:

If you were in prison on death row, and you knew that your last meal was going to be supper tomorrow night, what would you want to have for your last meal? Here's my choice:

2 chili dogs with mustard and cheese
1 large order of frys
A large Pepsi
A slice of Carrot Cake
and...

a 1 liter bottle of water from the Fountain of Youth.:eusa_whistle:

Well, although I do wish to expire on a full stomach, I don't think my stubborness would allow for that meal called "your final meal."

Surf and turf.....filet mignon and maine lobster

or

a 4 inch high grilled veal chop from Aperitivo's restaurant on 56th and (6th)Avenue of the America's in NYC,

either with a baked potato, sour creme on the side...and creamed spinach

Desert :

creme brulee or flan

Surf and turf.....filet mignon and maine lobster

or

a 4 inch high grilled veal chop from Aperitivo's restaurant on 56th and (6th)Avenue of the America's in NYC,

either with a baked potato, sour creme on the side...and creamed spinach

Desert :

creme brulee or flan

Most likely, the prison I would be in wouldn't have any idea what any of this great stuff you mentioned is...

well, you are probably right...but if I had a pretend last meal on earth before an asteroid hits....that is what I would want! and since I was gonna die, I would eat it all without one single ounce of guilt! :D

For me, there is only one choice:

fish_assholes.jpg

Ideally... I'd like to try the Mana that sustained the Israelites

algae?

Algae?

Manna was bread. Or did you already know that.

See Exodus 16:15

Immie

some History channel special...

some scientists tried to take the description of the manna machine, and remake the machine to see if they can figure it out and if it really could supply sustaining food for the israelites, and following the bible's description they could make never ending algae.... :D no joke, the machine worked.

Algae?

Manna was bread. Or did you already know that.

See Exodus 16:15

Immie

some History channel special...

some scientists tried to take the description of the manna machine, and remake the machine to see if they can figure it out and if it really could supply sustaining food for the israelites, and following the bible's description they could make never ending algae.... :D no joke, the machine worked.

Hehe,

Maybe they were missing the main ingredient? That being the Bread of Life.

Immie

Hmmmm, it would be a Tommy's double cheese burger with chili and a chili cheese fry with a large coke. then I would have a Barone's peperoni pizza. Finally I would end it with some Eiger ice cream. Yum!

An enormous slice of seared foie gras with grilled figs and a glass of Chateau D'Yquem Sauterne

A small portion of Roy's Miyosaki Butterfish with Soba Noodles and a glass of Ferrari Carano Reserve Chardonnay

Rack of lamb with haricots verts and herbed gnocchi and a glass of Chateau Lafitte Rothschild Bordeaux

Chocolate Decadence and a double cappuccino

A variety of cheeses and another glass of Chateau D'Yquem Sauterne

Mussels in white wine & cream

Followed by

Surf & Turf: filet mignon, lobster and shrimp, with baked potato and spinach.

Followed by

Crepes.... with chocolate, orange and Grand Marnier.

Breaded tenderloin on a bun mit all der trrrrrrrrimmings.
Foot long deluxe chili-cheese-slaw dog.
Fried cauliflower.
Chocolate milkshake from Curly Q, Paris Illinois.
Eggs benedict with a slice of salmon substituted for that rot-gut "canadian bacon".

We have the makings in this thread for a totally FABOO dinner party!

An enormous slice of seared foie gras with grilled figs and a glass of Chateau D'Yquem Sauterne

A small portion of Roy's Miyosaki Butterfish with Soba Noodles and a glass of Ferrari Carano Reserve Chardonnay

Rack of lamb with haricots verts and herbed gnocchi and a glass of Chateau Lafitte Rothschild Bordeaux

Chocolate Decadence and a double cappuccino

A variety of cheeses and another glass of Chateau D'Yquem Sauterne

I don't have a clue what any of that stuff is but I bet its delicious!

Forum List

Back