Last Man Standing

^^^ Yeah, the boy who played Randy is shown at the very end of that episode, but that boy by then was already playing a character on the Last Man Standing show. He plays in three other episodes the guy that puts Kristyn in charge of his restaurant. John Baker is his name.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Tonight's season nine opener was okay, but what I would like to know is why the show has been written the way that its been written now. How far into the future is it supposed to be now? Because the pandemic on the show is now being referred to as a thing of the past, how did things go for the Out Door Man Grill restaurant since that is Kristyn's business? Is the pot shop that Ryan was put in charge of still going strong? Kyle at the end says that he is on his way to teach a Bible class. How close is he to becoming a full fledged preacher? What is Eve, Jenn, and Boyd supposed to be doing now?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I am only just now seeing last night's show through the FOX website. Because my days start really early in the morning, I fell asleep early last night which is the big reason why I wish that this show was on earlier in the night. If my memory serves me well enough, Home Improvement was on at 8:30 PM when it first got started in 1991.

Anyway, the show that Tim did on there named Tool Time went for ten years and not eight like he said during last night's show. When Tim quit Tool Time during the Home Improvement series finale, he said to Jill at one point that Tool Time was ten years of his life and that he loved the show. The scene where Wilson was being remembered last night was sweet. As "Tim" was leaving, It looked like tears were getting ready to appear in Mike's eyes as the scene was wrapping up there. I love how we got to hear one more grunt at the end of Mike's video clip. :) :) :)

God bless you and Tim and the remaining members of his two cast families always!!!

Holly

I saw last night's show just a little bit ago at the FOX website. The Ryan and Kristyn story line was good stuff. What Ryan said to Mike about those who have lost so much due to the pandemic couldn't have been more true, but what Vanessa said to Kristyn was true too. Communication has to have a good enough presence in a marriage or there won't be much of a marriage to speak of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good although I am not quite clear about what is going on concerning Jen's dad. Anyone who can explain that situation will be appreciated.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good, but I couldn't help but notice that Kyle was not a part of it. I hope that we get to see some more of his family and growth as a minister.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The story line concerning Joe was my favorite thing about last night's show. I wonder if this show being on so late at night has anything to do with why we haven't seen any of the younger family members on the show. We have yet to see Boyd or the two girls that Kristin and Mandy have even one time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. I love the story line concerning Kyle. I wonder how many more episodes will be shown since we are said to be in the show's last season. Last night's show was the seventh one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I just now saw last night's show at the FOX website. Why didn't Vanessa show that guy her left hand during the final scene?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was sad, but good. My question though is what will Kristyn be doing in the mean time?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good, but I don't understand the deal concerning Mandy and Kyle's current address. What happened with their place above the pot shop? Its now like the place never once ever existed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

With this show being in its final season, I wonder how many episodes are left. This Thursday night's episode will be the eleventh installment.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was okay, but it only made me wonder if the new grandchildren will ever be shown.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Yeah, that was Mandy's little girl. She looks like she is around three years old which makes Kristin's daughter four years old. This makes Boyd around 17 years old now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good, but the writers messed up when Kyle's dad was addressed. According to the show's history, Mr. Anderson was supposed to have taken off before Kyle was even born. When Kyle's brother was shown during the first FOX network season of the show, he told Mike that Kyle was the lucky one because he didn't have to live with such a monster.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

According to last night's Entertainment Tonight show coverage, the final episode of this show will be put out there on May 20th. Only six more including that one remain.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. I love how Kyle decided to handle his decision concerning Sarah's possible future.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back