Last Man On The Moon

Well I was a 15 year old paperboy deilvering early morning papers after the first moon landing in July 1969.

MOONWALK!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Pearl Harbor or VE VJ Days.............. or the JFK ASSN or 9/11

If he were still alive - I wonder what JFK would think about the current state of the US space program.

The space shuttles and the Space Station may be more scientific - but they lack the SEX APPEAL of the moon landings.

Last edited:
I think it is time to start concentrating on fixing the problems in this country instead of continuing to try and have manned spaceflight. We are at the stage where robotics can do almost all of the experiments needed and the associated costs that go with manned flight could be eliminated and that money used for infrastructure here in the US. We have too many communities water systems falling apart, bridges in disrepair, not to mention roads. I do not know how many times I have seen where a community in Indiana had to boil water because of a water main break. County roads are falling apart and they have no money to repave them, they are even talking about converting some back to gravel.

Manned spaceflight is a dream that we cannot afford now.

Well I was a 15 year old paperboy deilvering early morning papers after the first moon landing in July 1969.

MOONWALK!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Pearl Harbor or VE VJ Days.............. or the JFK ASSN or 9/11

Ginscpy, do you really believe we went to the Moon? Just how do you think we managed to safely cross the dangerous Van Allen Radiation belt with then limited technology and yet are unable to again venture with advanced technology?

Bart Sibrel in his "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon," makes some very compelling arguments. I heard Bart Sibrel on Coasttocoastam, and though he was unprepared on some issues raised by smart Coasttocoastam listeners, he nonetheless was very persuasive.

1301103914W8ata4.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back