Last Liberal Democrat Standing...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
When the American public gets a belly full of this mess that is going on in DC these days with all the wild, uncontrolled pork barrel spending, the health care bill that is trying to be rammed down our throats, all of the government take over of various business elements in the US, the continued loss of jobs and raising unemployment, I wonder who will be the last liberal Democrat to stand up and still support this nonsense? Who is going to be the one that goes down with the sinking ship in the next election kicking and screaming that they know what's best for us and we can't manage our own affairs? How about a name? I say, Nancy Pelosi.:confused:

When the American public gets a belly full of this mess that is going on in DC these days with all the wild, uncontrolled pork barrel spending, the health care bill that is trying to be rammed down our throats, all of the government take over of various business elements in the US, the continued loss of jobs and raising unemployment, I wonder who will be the last liberal Democrat to stand up and still support this nonsense?

Strange, minus the attempt to overhaul Healthcare and get people insured, you COULD have been talking about Republicans...

When the American public gets a belly full of this mess that is going on in DC these days with all the wild, uncontrolled pork barrel spending, the health care bill that is trying to be rammed down our throats, all of the government take over of various business elements in the US, the continued loss of jobs and raising unemployment, I wonder who will be the last liberal Democrat to stand up and still support this nonsense?

Strange, minus the attempt to overhaul Healthcare and get people insured, you COULD have been talking about Republicans...

And yet, he wasn't.

Pelosi's position as Speaker is tenuous.

Her Nazi remarks were not viewed favorably by the White House as it only added to the growing problem (for Obama) of unifying Republicans, Independents, and moderate Democrats against the health care bill.

Pelosi is damaged goods, and the Democrats know it...

New Topics

Forum List

Back