Last Election: Buyers' Remorse over Republicans

The chart? Not at all. The poster? Extremely! Read some of his posts sometime. Try posts 25 and 26 in this thread.... I have no use for racists.

How is his post racist? How does his post declare superiority based upon race?

He pointed out a FACT which is that 90% (and I think he was being kind) of Republicans are white. Do you have evidence to the contrary? There is actual evidence of there being a strain of overt racism running through the "new" Tea Party. Do you need examples?

omfxxking gawd.
like you lefties-Liberals-Progressives-Democrats-Commies have NO OVERT racism.
cracks ME UP when I hear that shit.:lol::eusa_whistle:

The Poll results were linked in the OPs original post, but I'll make it even simpler for you...

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_US_0412513.pdf

:lol:

Public policy polling? What a joke

About Us: Clients
Clients

Ah, how truly surprising...can't counter the evidence so you attack the source. Like I said, got anything to the contrary?

My counter is look at their clients. PPP is not biased

The chart? Not at all. The poster? Extremely! Read some of his posts sometime. Try posts 25 and 26 in this thread.... I have no use for racists.

He pointed out a FACT which is that 90% (and I think he was being kind) of Republicans are white. Do you have evidence to the contrary? There is actual evidence of there being a strain of overt racism running through the "new" Tea Party. Do you need examples?

You are blind. it's okay. What is one of his favorite quotes? The "WHITE WING"?

And you don't find this racist? Do me a favor. Don't respond to me, I hate racist idiots.

Not yet, too early to tell. Let's see who the candidate will be first. Then we'll know if they have the cahones to be in this race.

Glass Half Full or Glass Half Empty? I try to be a 'Glass Half Full' person. The Republicans seem to finally be headed in the right direction. This last Budget Deal kind of sucked but i don't think the Republicans can do anything more. They only control the House of Representatives. The Democrats still control the Senate & White House. If you're complaining about the Republicans not doing enough,then just get out and vote in 2012. Take the Senate & White House back from the Democrats. Until then,the Republicans are very limited as to how much they can really do. The Democrats can obstruct at every turn. The President can Veto anything he chooses. So make 2012 count People. Boot the Dems.

Glass Half Full or Glass Half Empty? I try to be a 'Glass Half Full' person. The Republicans seem to finally be headed in the right direction. This last Budget Deal kind of sucked but i don't think the Republicans can do anything more. They only control the House of Representatives. The Democrats still control the Senate & White House. If you're complaining about the Republicans not doing enough,then just get out and vote in 2012. Take the Senate & White House back from the Democrats. Until then,the Republicans are very limited as to how much they can really do. The Democrats can obstruct at every turn. The President can Veto anything he chooses. So make 2012 count People. Boot the Dems.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full, You simply have the wrong size glass.

You are blind. it's okay. What is one of his favorite quotes? The "WHITE WING"?

And you don't find this racist? Do me a favor. Don't respond to me, I hate racist idiots.

Bravo, SIR!:clap2:

:iagree::salute:

the bolded is something Dean and his Far Left and Right Comrads are all for.....so he wont coment about that.....he loves that part....

The white wing is divided from "reality". Nothing the left did.

Obama never lied us into war. He didn't hid the cost of two wars. He didn't give out trillions in tax cuts without balancing cuts. Obama didn't declare "martial law". Obama helped the unemployed get benefits Republicans threatened to cut.

Obama's big crime is that he is black. The Republican Party is 90% white. See a "connection? Duh!
Why is America attacking libya?

source

Obama didn't declare "martial law".
Who said he did?

Obama helped the unemployed get benefits Republicans threatened to cut.

Like when obama threaten to starve military families with his veto?

Obama stopped genocide in Libya.

Obama threatened to "starve" military families. - that makes you a lying sack of shit, or delusional. Source????

Republicans are always saying "Obama is taking away our rights" - try to keep up.

You didn't know Bush passed 2.4 trillion in tax cuts without a single cutback? And that tax cut was passed through "reconciliation"?

I swear, you are just like a pair of children's scissors, "cute, colorful, not too sharp".

Obama never lied us into war. He didn't hid the cost of two wars. He didn't give out trillions in tax cuts without balancing cuts. Obama didn't declare "martial law". Obama helped the unemployed get benefits Republicans threatened to cut.

Obama's big crime is that he is black. The Republican Party is 90% white. See a "connection? Duh!

source

Who said he did?

Obama threatened to "starve" military families. - that makes you a lying sack of shit, or delusional. Source????

Republicans are always saying "Obama is taking away our rights" - try to keep up.

You didn't know Bush passed 2.4 trillion in tax cuts without a single cutback? And that tax cut was passed through "reconciliation"?

I swear, you are just like a pair of children's scissors, "cute, colorful, not too sharp".

OBAMA started A WAR in Libya...Because he calculated it would help his cause where he was LOSING.

Get over BUSH already you fucking child.

source

Who said he did?

Remember one week and a half ago? When obama threaten to veto the new spending bill? Iwould have affect militaryu pay he threaten to veto the bill.

Obama threatens veto of new continuing resolution - FederalTimes.com
Obama Threatens to Veto Bill that Pays American Soldiers - Soldier Pay - Fox Nation
obama threatened to veto new military spending bill - Google Search

the bolded is something Dean and his Far Left and Right Comrads are all for.....so he wont coment about that.....he loves that part....

How many times must we tell you It's Not About Race? Dumb ass racist prick.
with asses like Dean and his Far Left and Right Brigade....its all about keeping the Divide going Ollie....

Do-Over-1.jpg

IVotedRepublicanShirt.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/08/us/08florida.html

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Rick Scott, the conservative Republican billionaire who plucked the governor’s job from the party establishment in November with $73 million of his own money and the backing of the Tea Party, vowed during his campaign to run the troubled state like a corporate chief executive (which he was) and not a politician (which he proudly says he is not).

Buyer Remorse: New Poll: House Republicans doing worse job than the Democrats did | Crooks and Liars

PPP's newest national poll finds that after a little more than 3 months in charge House Republicans have fallen so far out of favor with the American public that it's entirely possible Democrats could take control of the House back next year.

What is going to happen in the next election? What will be "party platforms"?

They are governing on the 'ends justify the means' principle and think that no one will notice :eusa_doh:

Dean is the most one sided person from either side in this forum.....and he seems to have it instilled in that thing in his skull that every fucking person to his right is a racist and is only against Obama because he is black.....you cant be against the man because maybe, JUST MAYBE, you dont like his policies......not to Dean.....now if you agree with his view.....then welcome to Deanville.....im sure he will welcome you to his brigade.....if you say you dont agree with him....im sure he will think your just another white right winger.....

Forum List

Back