Last day in Fairbanks

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
Next time I get on the boards, I'll be in my new home...in Wisconsin. Not that it effects any of you here, at all. Just thought I'd post it.

Near Lacrosse. My dad's finally retiring his life in the Army after 24 years of military police and aviation. Desert Storm, tour in Korea, and Iraqi Freedom, several years in the 101st Airborne.

Semper Fi said:
Next time I get on the boards, I'll be in my new home...in Wisconsin. Not that it effects any of you here, at all. Just thought I'd post it.
We're going to be neighbors! Shattered lives in WI.

Semper Fi said:
Near Lacrosse. My dad's finally retiring his life in the Army after 24 years of military police and aviation. Desert Storm, tour in Korea, and Iraqi Freedom, several years in the 101st Airborne.

I think Wisconsin's winters are about 2 degrees warmer than Alaska's. :)

Bonnie said:
I think Wisconsin's winters are about 2 degrees warmer than Alaska's. :)

Are you kidding me? Compared to Alaska, wisconsin will be like a hawaiian vacation all year round! I definately won't miss the midnight sun. It's so hard to fall asleep with the sun blazing away.

Semper Fi said:
Are you kidding me? Compared to Alaska, wisconsin will be like a hawaiian vacation all year round! I definately won't miss the midnight sun. It's so hard to fall asleep with the sun blazing away.
What city, Semper?

Semper Fi said:

In that case pack your swimmies:banana: And Good luck

btw I did always wonder how your sleep cycles cope with all that sunlight??

Bonnie said:
In that case pack your swimmies:banana: And Good luck

btw I did always wonder how your sleep cycles cope with all that sunlight??

Well during the summer months I'm up all the time, anyway. Usually I go to bed around 3 and wake up around noon, I suppose that would be regardless of the sunlight.

Kathianne- Holmen, it's right near Lacrosse, on the west side. I might be spending a lot of time in Madison, visiting my brother who goes to college there.

Semper Fi said:
Well during the summer months I'm up all the time, anyway. Usually I go to bed around 3 and wake up around noon, I suppose that would be regardless of the sunlight.

Kathianne- Holmen, it's right near Lacrosse, on the west side. I might be spending a lot of time in Madison, visiting my brother who goes to college there.
My son spent every summer during high school in Madison, a wonderful, but very, very liberal town. He loved every minute of it. You will be pretty far north, other than the 'light' I doubt you'll see much change. Gets pretty cool at night, even in July.

You know all those people in town or at school who you've either never liked or who did something to you and you've always wanted to get back at them for it? Well now is your chance. Hit them when they least expect it and get out of town before they realize you did it.

Pushing my last four hours here.

Moving's tough on the mind and body. Good luck with everything, dude, let us know when you're in Wisconsin so we can start calling you a cheesehead.

Dan said:
Moving's tough on the mind and body. Good luck with everything, dude, let us know when you're in Wisconsin so we can start calling you a cheesehead.

You can start now, I got here a few days ago. I feel like a liberal, I'm at a coffee shop with my laptop and my brother. Not to mention pushing the limits of thread revival.

New Topics

Forum List

Back