Last Combat troops remain in iraq-another obama end run around the truth

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
"As the final convoy of the Army’s 4th Stryker Brigade Combat Team, based at Fort Lewis, Wash., entered Kuwait early Thursday, a different Stryker brigade remained in Iraq.

Soldiers from the 2nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team of the 25th Infantry Division are deployed in Iraq as members of an Advise and Assist Brigade, the Army’s designation for brigades selected to conduct security force assistance.

So while the “last full U.S. combat brigade” have left Iraq, just under 50,000 soldiers from specially trained heavy, infantry and Stryker brigades will stay, as well as two combat aviation brigades."

Combat brigades in Iraq under different name - Army News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Army Times

hope and change rides again.

personally, i'm glad the army did this for obvious reasons, but it would be nice if the president and/or his apologists told the truth for a change.

hope springs eternal...

Only a fuxxing reetawrd would actually believe we were going to remove all combat personnel. Obushama is simply continuing the Bush admin's agenda and it's an excellent political move. Bush supporters will not openly laud it because they don't want to be perceived as complimenting Obushama and many of his supporters will be hesitant to be honest because they want to claim he kept his campaign promise.

Meanwhile, US troops will continue to be killed helping to protect an Islamic based government that continues condoning widespread rape and the implementation of religious laws that serve one purpose: enslavement. If Lincoln had sent Union soldiers to the South to maintain plantation life we could have seen what invading iraq would have been.

• Banned
Only a fuxxing reetawrd would actually believe we were going to remove all combat personnel. Obushama is simply continuing the Bush admin's agenda and it's an excellent political move. Bush supporters will not openly laud it because they don't want to be perceived as complimenting Obushama and many of his supporters will be hesitant to be honest because they want to claim he kept his campaign promise.

Meanwhile, US troops will continue to be killed helping to protect an Islamic based government that continues condoning widespread rape and the implementation of religious laws that serve one purpose: enslavement. If Lincoln had sent Union soldiers to the South to maintain plantation life we could have seen what invading iraq would have been.

you're right. only a fucking retard would believe obama. didn't you vote for him?

:rofl:

retarded and a wuss-you're the whole package, swervelite. :lol:

you're right. only a fucking retard would believe obama. didn't you vote for him?

Never supported him and have been calling him a sell out ever since he abandoned his church and began calling himself an "African-American." I'm the whole package because I easily slam dumbasses like you while leaving you in a state of confusion riddled into obessing over me personally instead of sticking to the topic. That is why you are immediately derailing your own thread into talking about me.

Oh stop with the racist, bigoted ranting. Obama kept his promise. So shut the fuck up. If he wasn't black, you'd agree with him.

Assuming you are trying to be witty with sarcasm, it's still worth pointing out he isn't black. Then again, you're the stoopid whiner that said you never went to Glamour Shots because you were afraid of needles.

• Banned

Never supported him and have been calling him a sell out ever since he abandoned his church and began calling himself an "African-American." I'm the whole package because I easily slam dumbasses like you while leaving you in a state of confusion riddled into obessing over me personally instead of sticking to the topic. That is why you are immediately derailing your own thread into talking about me.

tissue, wuss?

So what do these remaining 50,000 troops do? What if they encounter fire? Do they not fight back?

Oh stop with the racist, bigoted ranting. Obama kept his promise. So shut the fuck up. If he wasn't black, you'd agree with him.

Assuming you are trying to be witty with sarcasm, it's still worth pointing out he isn't black. Then again, you're the stoopid whiner that said you never went to Glamour Shots because you were afraid of needles.

My sarcasm still goes over your head, huh? I know he's not black, you moron... that's why it's sarcastic. Jeeeez, you really aren't as smart as you think you are.

For that claim about me, Care to back that up? I'll wait while you search the forum for a post that doesn't exist.

Then, come back and admit that, again, you're talking out of your ass. Again.

I'd put Bush back in office before I would vote for Obama.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

My sarcasm still goes over your head, huh? I know he's not black, you moron... that's why it's sarcastic. Jeeeez, you really aren't as smart as you think you are.

For that claim about me, Care to back that up? I'll wait while you search the forum for a post that doesn't exist.

Rotfl! What does the first sentence say you dumbfuck?

"Assuming you are trying to be witty with sarcasm, it's still worth pointing out he isn't black."

Then it flies over your head the glamour shot comment was sarcasm........damn Soviet Girl continues to prove to be a useless trust fund draining deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rotfl! What does the first sentence say you dumbfuck?

"Assuming you are trying to be witty with sarcasm, it's still worth pointing out he isn't black."

Then it flies over your head the glamour shot comment was sarcasm........damn Soviet Girl continues to prove to be a useless trust fund ddeleted.

enjoy your time off

So what do these remaining 50,000 troops do? What if they encounter fire? Do they not fight back?

Like the border guards. They can carry guns but they can't have ammunition for them. They're there to send a message to Iraqis and al Qaeda. What that message is, I don't know.

The whole thing is so absurd. Obama thinks the American people have an IQ of 20. Since they elected him he might be right.

Like the border guards. They can carry guns but they can't have ammunition for them. They're there to send a message to Iraqis and al Qaeda. What that message is, I don't know.

The whole thing is so absurd. Obama thinks the American people have an IQ of 20. Since they elected him he might be right.
I know. Let's just put signs on their backs that say target practice.

Before someone demands a link, I'm kidding about that of course. But nothing would surprise me with this administration.
Of course they are "combat troops". What other kind are there? Every soldier is trained in weapons use and is issued one. I don't care if he's a clerk typist in the JAG corps.

Forum List

Back