Last 2 days Dow jumped over 700 points

Dow up again over 150 points...Again Dow over 26000 within 600 points of all time high....THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!
Suck on that ABNORMALS!
And we're still not back to where we were 17 months ago.
Well little deer perhaps some Quantitative Easing will make your pants wet!....ROTFLMFAO!
LOLOLOL

You don't even realize you're saying trump's economy is too weak to stand up to interest rates.
Well seems that is all the Surrender Monkey could do to make it go up....:abgg2q.jpg:....Trump...a record low unemployment helping blacks and Hispanics more than your messiah ever could do.
LOL

The feds never lowered the federal fund rate under Obama whole you're hoping they lower it under trump. And black and Hispanic unemployment rates are as low as they are thanks to Obama and trump. Had Obama handed trump high unemployment rates that were growing, like he was handed, blacks and Hispanics would not be enjoying record lows now.

Dow up again over 150 points...Again Dow over 26000 within 600 points of all time high....THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!
Suck on that ABNORMALS!
Well little deer perhaps some Quantitative Easing will make your pants wet!....ROTFLMFAO!
LOLOLOL

You don't even realize you're saying trump's economy is too weak to stand up to interest rates.
Well seems that is all the Surrender Monkey could do to make it go up....:abgg2q.jpg:....Trump...a record low unemployment helping blacks and Hispanics more than your messiah ever could do.
LOL

The feds never lowered the federal fund rate under Obama. And black and Hispanic unemployment rates are as low as they are thanks to Obama and trump. Had Obama handed trump high unemployment rates that were growing, like he was handed, blacks and Hispanics would not be enjoying record lows now.
Now The little deer is trying to change current history...already caught in one lie...

After Raising Rates Once During The Obama Years, The Fed Promises Constant Rate ...

Dec 14, 2016 · They predict the fed funds rate will be 1.4% at the end of 2017, 2.1% at the ... Obama got to enjoy the benefit of having interest rates slammed to ..

The Fed and Fiscal Policy During the Obama Years

Aug 24, 2016 · In the aftermath of the financial crash , the agency had quickly lowered the targeted federal funds rate to between zero and 0.25 percent. In early .

LOLOLOL

LOL

The feds never lowered the federal fund rate under Obama. And black and Hispanic unemployment rates are as low as they are thanks to Obama and trump. Had Obama handed trump high unemployment rates that were growing, like he was handed, blacks and Hispanics would not be enjoying record lows now.
Now The little deer is trying to change current history...already caught in one lie...

After Raising Rates Once During The Obama Years, The Fed Promises Constant Rate ...

Dec 14, 2016 · They predict the fed funds rate will be 1.4% at the end of 2017, 2.1% at the ... Obama got to enjoy the benefit of having interest rates slammed to ..
You poor thing, you're completely brain-dead. What lie does your non-functional brain tell you I told?

LOLOLOL

LOL

You poor thing, you're completely brain-dead. What lie does your non-functional brain tell you I told?
I have work to do you on the other hand are stuck in your mothers basement. Delusional one!...ROTFLMFAO

LOLOLOL

LOL

I have work to do you on the other hand are stuck in your mothers basement. Delusional one!...ROTFLMFAO
LOLOLOL

In other words, I told no lie. Thanks for the affirmation.

:dance:

LOL

LOLOLOL

Now you can't read....ROTFLMFAO!!

The stock market always goes up and down. That being said no one can fiqure out a way to claim that Trump is killing off the economy when the stock market goes up. They can only scream the sky is falling if it goes down.

So are you saying you believe in market change?

I blame the climate.

LOL

LOLOLOL

LOL

Sure I can. You said I lied about something... I challenged you to quote said lie... you ran away from that challenge as faster as your Walker would allow.

LOLOLOL

LOL

Sure I can. You said I lied about something... I challenged you to quote said lie... you ran away from that challenge as faster as your Walker would allow.

The feds never lowered the federal fund rate under Obama .....of course they did....:5_1_12024:

LOLOLOL

LOL

The feds never lowered the federal fund rate under Obama .....of course they did....:5_1_12024:
Great.... link to the date the fed lowered the rate....

LOLOLOL

LOL

READ the articles, ABNORMAL!

LOLOLOL

LOL

READ the articles, ABNORMAL!
LOLOL

You're such a dumb fucking cuck. You know that, right?

Here ya go... the fed never once lowered the federal fund rate under Obama....

atlas_H1ZIzgDjl@2x.png

Full Story
The central bank raised interest rates on Dec. 19, 2018 for the ninth time since 2015.

Two of those increases were during the last two years of President Barack Obama’s administration, which inherited a weak economy following the Great Recession that began in 2007. The other seven increases came after President Donald Trump took office in January 2017.

So, this claim circulating on social media is wrong: “Federal Reserve raises interest rates THE FOURTH TIME since Trump was elected. It raised them zero times under Obama. The goal? Slow down Trump’s economic boom. Economic slowdown will affect the 2020 election. Another Deep State move.”

Bogus Claim on Interest Rate Increases - FactCheck.org

Full Story
The central bank raised interest rates on Dec. 19, 2018 for the ninth time since 2015.

Two of those increases were during the last two years of President Barack Obama’s administration, which inherited a weak economy following the Great Recession that began in 2007. The other seven increases came after President Donald Trump took office in January 2017.

So, this claim circulating on social media is wrong: “Federal Reserve raises interest rates THE FOURTH TIME since Trump was elected. It raised them zero times under Obama. The goal? Slow down Trump’s economic boom. Economic slowdown will affect the 2020 election. Another Deep State move.”

Nothing in there about the fed lowering the rate under Obama. That's because they never did, just as I said.

atlas_H1ZIzgDjl@2x.png

See that, cuck? I didn't lie -- you're just stupid.

Full Story

Nothing in there about the fed lowering the rate under Obama. That's because they never did, just as I said.

atlas_H1ZIzgDjl@2x.png

That is a simplified bull shit chart here is a day to day chart SHOWING THE FLUCTUATIONS. ....you apparently think iT never changed! Dummy...ROTFLMFAO

Federal Funds Rate - 62 Year Historical Chart

Last edited:
Full Story

atlas_H1ZIzgDjl@2x.png

That is a simplified bull shit chart here is a day to day chart SHOWING THE FLUCTUATIONS. ....you apparently think iT never changed! Dummy...ROTFLMFAO

"That is a simplified bull shit chart"

LOLOLOL

There's no such thing as a "simplified chart," ya dumbass. All you just showed is that you don't know the difference between the federal fund rate and the effective.

Full Story

atlas_H1ZIzgDjl@2x.png

LOLOLOL

There's no such thing as a "simplified chart," ya dumbass. All you just showed is that you don't know the difference between the federal fund rate and the effective.

So what was the Fed rate for the Surrender Monkeys 8 years...genius!....:dig:

Full Story

atlas_H1ZIzgDjl@2x.png

LOLOLOL

For most of it, 0.25%. I never said otherwise, dumbfuck cuck.

Full Story

atlas_H1ZIzgDjl@2x.png

LOLOLOL

For most of it, 0.25%. I never said otherwise, dumbfuck cuck.
It fluctuated asswipe UP and DOWN

Federal Funds Rate - Historical Annual Yield Data
Year
Average Yield Year Open Year High Year Low Year Close Annual
% Change

2019 2.40% 2.40% 2.45% 2.37% 2.37% -1.25%
2018 1.79% 1.42% 2.40% 1.34% 2.40% 80.45%
2017 1.00% 0.55% 1.42% 0.55% 1.33% 141.82%
2016 0.39% 0.20% 0.66% 0.20% 0.55% 175.00%
2015 0.13% 0.06% 0.37% 0.06% 0.20% 233.33%
2014 0.09% 0.07% 0.13% 0.06% 0.06% -14.29%
2013 0.11% 0.09% 0.17% 0.06% 0.07% -22.22%