Last 2 days Dow jumped over 700 points

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
But this was also Trump's fault..... funny none of our economics leftist idiots mentioned it!....Wonder why.....ROTFLMFAO

The stock market always goes up and down. That being said no one can fiqure out a way to claim that Trump is killing off the economy when the stock market goes up. They can only scream the sky is falling if it goes down.

But this was also Trump's fault..... funny none of our economics leftist idiots mentioned it!....Wonder why.....ROTFLMFAO
I'm not surprised. He's out of the country and busy with the royals, so investors must think there's less of a chance he can f*ck things up.

I'm not surprised. He's out of the country and busy with the royals, so investors must think there's less of a chance he can f*ck things up.

2fu0T1E.png

2fu0T1E.png
They also lost game 1 and are about to lose game 3. Your point?
The Surrender Monkey luck!!!...ROTFLMFAO
Thou cockered sheep-biting withered-hag!

Because tRumps fed sockpuppet hinted that there would be a rate cut.

Why would they cut rates while the economy is booming?

Because tRumps fed sockpuppet hinted that there would be a rate cut.

Is this a test of why you ABNORMALS are so stupid???....ROTFLMFAO
You didn't even notice why this happened but I'm the stupid one?

Wake up kid.

Because tRumps fed sockpuppet hinted thaof course tt there would be a rate cut.

Wake up kid.

Of course Trump did this...and imagine where it would be if he were still in the states. ....ABNORMSLS...so much fun to tease.

Because tRumps fed sockpuppet hinted thaof course tt there would be a rate cut.

Wake up kid.

Of course Trump did this...and imagine where it would be if he were still in the states. ....ABNORMSLS...so much fun to tease.
It's either a lie or extremely bad policy.

Would you care to pick?

Trump supporters : "Haha. The Fed is gonna cut rates because the economy is slowing. Suck on that Democrats!"

Dow up again over 150 points...Again Dow over 26000 within 600 points of all time high....THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!
Suck on that ABNORMALS!

Dow up again over 150 points...Again Dow over 26000 within 600 points of all time high....THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!
Suck on that ABNORMALS!
And we're still not back to where we were 17 months ago.

Suck on that ABNORMALS!
Well little deer perhaps some Quantitative Easing will make your pants wet!....ROTFLMFAO!
LOLOLOL

You don't even realize you're saying trump's economy is too weak to stand up to interest rates.

Suck on that ABNORMALS!
Well little deer perhaps some Quantitative Easing will make your pants wet!....ROTFLMFAO!
LOLOLOL

You don't even realize you're saying trump's economy is too weak to stand up to interest rates.
Well seems that is all the Surrender Monkey could do to make it go up....:abgg2q.jpg:....Trump...a record low unemployment helping blacks and Hispanics more than your messiah ever could do.

Forum List

Back