Last 10 years: Most chaotic ever? Is Jesus coming back or something?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
9-11. Economic collapse. Katrina. Haiti. Japan. Oil spill. Egypt. Libya. Iraq. Afghanistan. European union collapses. Swine flu. West Nile Virus. Asian tsunamis.

Are we having more and more natural disasters and human crisis events, or are we just covering them more? Seems like 10 of the 20 biggest news stories ever have happened in the last 10 years. OR we have seen 24/7 news outlets trying to make them that way.

Or Jesus is about to come back. Just what the hell is going on?

But Obama picked Duke to win the NCAA basketball tourney, so he's on top of it.

Short Answer:

Yes. Jesus is coming back. When? I don't know. relatively soon in human history but that could still be hundreds of years from now.

And yes there are more events. We are going to be given alot of warnings before He gets back. Which is exactly why we need to prepare ourselves.

9-11. Economic collapse. Katrina. Haiti. Japan. Oil spill. Egypt. Libya. Iraq. Afghanistan. European union collapses. Swine flu. West Nile Virus. Asian tsunamis.

Are we having more and more natural disasters and human crisis events, or are we just covering them more? Seems like 10 of the 20 biggest news stories ever have happened in the last 10 years. OR we have seen 24/7 news outlets trying to make them that way.

Not so fast, Bud.

Mebbe God has to destroy another 10,000 Japs, and torture another 100,000 with injury and pain to show that He is, indeed, Infinitely Merciful and works in "Mysterious Ways".

Short Answer:

Yes. Jesus is coming back. When? I don't know. relatively soon in human history but that could still be hundreds of years from now.

And yes there are more events. We are going to be given alot of warnings before He gets back. Which is exactly why we need to prepare ourselves.
I'm thinkin'....with a better-educated public....and, the available-technology that allows a wider debate on fact/fiction....even the most-traditional Judeo-Christian fairy-tales have less-and-less meaning to more-and-more people.

Hell....I'd like someone to PROVE to me that mankind isn't on it's third or fourth go-round, on this Planet.​

Jesus already came back. Immigration caught him in Miami and sent him back to Honduras.
That must have been back in the late-'60s/early-'70s....when the price-at-the-pump was still around 32-cents a gallon.

He should take-advantage o' his Middle Eastern ethnicity.....

arabic-jesus.jpg

....and, try selling himself as an oil-broker. That should give him a serious, serious inside-track to Wall Street....where the real-work needs to be done.

jcon1812l.jpg

I was looking at a House yesterday, and it smelled like old people and had crosses and Pictures of Mary and Jesus and stuff in the living room. My little sister said that it creeped her out.

I was looking at a House yesterday, and it smelled like old people and had crosses and Pictures of Mary and Jesus and stuff in the living room. My little sister said that it creeped her out.

We all get old. Death and taxes. The Titanic sunk. Deal with it.

I'm pretty sure that she was referring to the decore.

Also, my gram's old, but she didn't come with that god awful stink that so many old people have in their homes. What IS THAT.

How about gangs taking over our streets. The Mexican Army marching on the streets of the US disguised as a "immigration" rally.

40% of all chidren are born to unwed mothers.

Only 50% of students bothering to graduate from high schools after a few hundred thousand dollars were just spent on them.....................

I'm pretty sure that she was referring to the decore.

Also, my gram's old, but she didn't come with that god awful stink that so many old people have in their homes. What IS THAT.

Children that don't return the favor by taking care of their parents!

INDIFFERENCE STINKS!

How about gangs taking over our streets. The Mexican Army marching on the streets of the US disguised as a "immigration" rally.

40% of all chidren are born to unwed mothers.

Only 50% of students bothering to graduate from high schools after a few hundred thousand dollars were just spent on them.....................
Ya' better check.

It's sounding like the air-intake filter (for your bunker) is dirty/clogged.​

Jesus was already here once and they hung him on a cross to die.

I doubt He'll make the same mistake again.

Forum List

Back