Larsky Here

Since we have a lot of new members all of a sudden, it might be a good idea to review the rules....no threatening other members (that includes kicking them in the teeth, restorative dentistry is just too damn expensive)...and also, no flaming or insulting in Introduce Yourself.

Otherwise, welcome y'all....
I see. I was confused. This is not flaming? "Don't welcome that one. HE'S ONE OF THE CSCO LIBERAL ASSHATS."

Please delete this offensive material, per your guidelines.

Regards,

Larsky.

Welcome newbs! :D

Newbie.jpg

Since we have a lot of new members all of a sudden, it might be a good idea to review the rules....no threatening other members (that includes kicking them in the teeth, restorative dentistry is just too damn expensive)...and also, no flaming or insulting in Introduce Yourself.

Otherwise, welcome y'all....
I see. I was confused. This is not flaming? "Don't welcome that one. HE'S ONE OF THE CSCO LIBERAL ASSHATS."

Please delete this offensive material, per your guidelines.

Regards,

Larsky.

We welcome liberal asshats and conservative asshats equally - we do not discriminate :)

See right now your like a new Barbie fresh out of the box with all your accessories. In about a week you'll have lost all that stuff and be naked in the toy box.

Larsky probebly is a outlandish communist from Sweden.

And also Leftist but I like Soviet Union like you Larsky or.

Hey. Noticed Dark Fury was banned. Was it permanent? Haven't seen him post in some time.
Welcome back larsky if you were gone.

Forum List

Back