Larry Summers Out

This admin is unwravelling like the cheap suit they are... it;s amazing. How did this many people get duped this badly? Bush was a bit of a fuckup... but he wasn't this bad.

When Obama talked about change a lot of people stupidly assumed he meant change for the better

And so it begins.
Romer is gone. Orszag is gone. Now Summers is gone. The President's economic team is slowly drifting away, ahead of the tidal wave coming in Nov. You can smell the failure and desperation of this administration, the least competent in history.
Sadly they will be replaced by people even less competent than they are (Austan Goolsby) because Obama is a weak leader who surrounds himself with Yes-men.
White House adviser Summers stepping down - Yahoo! News

He whacked his entire economic team for failing him.

Isn't that the responsible thing to do? Would you prefer he kept them there?

Yes it has fallen apart much faster than even i thought it would. The whole Race-Baiting Anti-American routine has gotten really old really fast. I think him calling Arizonans "Racists" and then suing them was the beginning of the end for this President. That one act really soured most Americans on him. He took the side of the Mexican Government & Illegals over his own people in Arizona. That just can't be forgotten or forgiven by most. It has been perceived as being the worst example of blatant Anti-Americanism. Lame-Duck from here on out.

Have they given up the "New Deal Saved the USA from Capitalism" narrative?

Well, if you're asking if they've begun lying the answer is: Yes, many depts teach that. Most in fact.

Have they named the Fed as an unindicted co-conspirator to the Great Depression?
As in blaming the Fed for making a series of moves that prolonged the Depression? Not just yes but "hell yes!". That's taught in just about every dept in the nation. Everyone from Post-Marxists to Keynesians to Monetarists and Austrians agree with that.

And so it begins.
Romer is gone. Orszag is gone. Now Summers is gone. The President's economic team is slowly drifting away, ahead of the tidal wave coming in Nov. You can smell the failure and desperation of this administration, the least competent in history.
Sadly they will be replaced by people even less competent than they are (Austan Goolsby) because Obama is a weak leader who surrounds himself with Yes-men.

I'd accept that if not for one thing.... he's just going to pick more far-left Karl Marx types who have never done a damn thing in the real world but study "Das Kapital" while denouncing the filthy capitalist pigs.

New faces... same ole shit.

And so it begins.

One gets the impression they left on their own, one by one. Had he fired all of them, given a speech taking responsibility for the economy and promising to work with the GOP on broad based initiatives to restore the economy I would be jumping up and down applauding. At least if I hadn't died of a heart attack first from surprise.
Of course if he had done all that he wouldn't be Barack Obama. He is incapable of that kind of leadership.

Unfortunately he has surrounded himself with silly Marxist-indoctrinated loons. Most of them are radical Anti-American Marxist intellectual elites. They simply reflect this President's own indoctrinated beliefs. America is the "Great Evil" of the World and all that chit. These kinds of warped beliefs are unfortunately common in our University System. Most instructors in our Universities are similar Anti-American Marxists. It's a terrible disease in our School System. I feel bad for our kids in this country.

I feel bad for anyone who believes that universities -and econ departments in particular - are filled with Anti-American Marxist professors. That belief is a good indication that the person never set foot on a university campus or listens to too much talk radio...or both.

I've spent probably half your life in universities. They are in fact filled with liberals drinking the kool aid. How many voted for Obama?
All of Obama's advisors came from Econ Departments at one time. Coincidence? I think not.

I'd accept that if not for one thing.... he's just going to pick more far-left Karl Marx types who have never done a damn thing in the real world but study "Das Kapital" while denouncing the filthy capitalist pigs.

New faces... same ole shit.

Larry Summers is a "far-left" type?

Do you know anything about Larry Summers? Larry Summers is light years from left. He and Phill Gramm are the father figures of 1990's financial deregulation.

And now the TARP Czar is leaving too:

The chief of the government’s $700 billion bailout program announced today that he is resigning from his Treasury Department post.

In a letter to staff at Treasury’s Office of Financial Stability, Herb Allison said he will return to Connecticut to spend time with his wife Simin at the end of the month.

“With the TARP program entering a new phase and continuing to wind down, I have decided that now it is the right time for me to step down as Assistant Secretary for Financial Stability,” Allison said.

TARP Chief Stepping Down From Treasury Post - Political Punch

But all of this is just a trickle. The Mass Outward Migration from the White House will commence after November 2nd.

They raped and pillaged the American People and now it's time for them to move on and enjoy their spoils. Expect more of these rats to jump ship soon. There's nothing left to steal from the American People so what's the point in them staying around? Mission accomplished. :(

I've spent probably half your life in universities.

You're one really, really, really old dude then.

They are in fact filled with liberals drinking the kool aid.

OK then. I mean, afterall, you spent so much time there! Yet somehow you didn't learn anything.

Professors vote for Obama with wallets - The Daily Princetonian

Professors have a crush on Obama - Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

Maybe youv'e spent your time at Hillsdale and Bob Jones University?

I've spent probably half your life in universities.

They are in fact filled with liberals drinking the kool aid.

OK then. I mean, afterall, you spent so much time there! Yet somehow you didn't learn anything.

How does the fact that a majority of professors voted the same way as the majority of Americans demonstrate that University professors are "radical anti-american Marxists"?

Are most Americans radical anti-American Marxists?

The American People are broken and beaten. They have been brutally raped. All of their economic numbers are lies. Unemployment 9.7%?? What a joke. The real Unemployment number is much much higher. You can't believe anything coming from this White House at this point,especially with elections right around the corner. However bad you thought it was before,believe me it's much much worse. There's simply nothing left to steal from the American People. That's why the thieves are all moving on now. The real suffering hasn't even begun. Where do we go from here? I don't know. Do you?

How does the fact that a majority of professors voted the same way as the majority of Americans demonstrate that University professors are "radical anti-american Marxists"?

Are most Americans radical anti-American Marxists?

The percentage of officers in any left wing org voted for Obama. Does that mean they represent the make up of America?
You've been pwned already here. Quit while you're behind.

The percentage of officers in any left wing org voted for Obama. Does that mean they represent the make up of America?
You've been pwned already here. Quit while you're behind.

More Americans voted for Obama.
More Professors voted for Obama.

...?????.......

Therefore, University professors are anti-American Marxists!:clap2:

That makes perfect sense. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back