Larry Kudlow, National Economic Council director, hospitalized after suffering heart attack

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I hope he is alright. He was just starting to hit his stride being on side with Trumps economic and trade plan.

Larry Kudlow, National Economic Council director, hospitalized after suffering heart attack, Trump says

Larry Kudlow, the National Economic Council director, has been hospitalized after suffering a heart attack, President Trump said Tuesday from Singapore.

"Our Great Larry Kudlow, who has been working so hard on trade and the economy, has just suffered a heart attack," Trump tweeted ahead of his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. "He is now in Walter Reed Medical Center."

The Tweeter in Chief has just tweeted (probably unbeknownst to Kudlow) that he had a heart attack and is at Walter Reed medical center recovering.

I just saw this fruit loop on one of the talk shows yesterday ranting about Canada.

He's one of the good guys, I always liked his financial analysis when he was on CNBC. Get well Larry!
Except he's now jumped on the Trump Batsh!t crazy train and says Tariffs are a good idea.

So many Republicans have lost their minds.

Well, I hope the fruit loop makes a full recovery, and I would suggest a less stressful line of work than trying to keep up with tRumps wild economic mood swings and lies.

Well, I hope the fruit loop makes a full recovery, and I would suggest a less stressful line of work than trying to keep up with tRumps wild economic mood swings and lies.

My first thought was working for Trump probably would give somebody a heart attack

So the man has a heart attack and the best you can do is insult him. Why am I not surprised. Trump Derangement Syndrome warps minds

Sorry about his heart attack, but that doesn't make the lying drivel he has been spreading on fox true. The man is still just a lying idiot who happens to have had a heart attack.

Yup, gone are the days of lackadaisical Democrat failures. Kudlow's likely been working his ass off for the American people despite the obstruction and constant whining from the left wing freeloaders and seditionists..

God Bless Kudlow and all the best to his family and friends.

Last edited:
Yup, gone are the days of lackadaisical Democrat failures. Kudlow's likely been working his ass off for the American people despite the obstruction and constant whining from the left wing freeloaders and seditionists..

God Bless Kudlow and all the best to his friends and family..

Karma is a bitch.

God Bless Kudlow and all the best to his friends and family..

Karma is a bitch.

Yup, I'd worry about that if'n I was you... :wink_2:

He's one of the good guys, I always liked his financial analysis when he was on CNBC. Get well Larry!
Except he's now jumped on the Trump Batsh!t crazy train and says Tariffs are a good idea.

So many Republicans have lost their minds.
Apparently you don't know this. Tariffs have existed for decades. The point is, there are Tariff imbalances as well as Trade imbalances. Donald Trump is working to make both more equitable. And you can't do that with sweet talk and political correctness.

Forum List

Back