Larry King's Bangin' his Wife's Sister Finally has a Consequence...

Hopefully you're observing them due to boredom, cuz you sound oh so persecuted.

How in the HELL is Tiger Woods being Unfairly Obsessed on by the Media while one of thier own (Larry King) is allowed to slide, Persecuting me?... :lol:

It's an Observation, GT...

It's you who got YOUR Panties in a Bunch over my Observation...

Give that some Thought before Further Illustrating the Issue.

:)

peace...

I don't give much thought to anything, anyone on here says tbh. I'm using you all to pass time, is what I'm doing. Cheap whores.

But regardless of all that, Tiger Woods was unfairly obsessed on, by the media, because the media's "fans" (read:ratings) responded in kind. If everyone thought Larry flippin King was some big to-do, it would be the same. Believe that. Big money's all about the bread, if King having an affair produces bread, then it would be in print for days. It's so fucking simple, that I question why the fuck this is a thread. The stupidity actually annoys me. Cock sucker, now I'm fucking annoyed. Fuck.

(that was all kidding, of course, I am still just a rat in a cage, homey).

yall seem awful concerned about an 80 something year old pecker.

Just sayin............

Do you not understand why? Seriously? It's because nobody gives a fuck who Larry King is banging. It wouldn't exactly sell papers, as a Tiger Woods has proven to. Larry King? Nobody 55 or younger gives a turd.

Jesse James being a Bad Boy... News?... Because Sandra's America's Sweetheart?...

Get it?...

And it's all in Presentation...

If you are telling me that the "Free Press" couldn't make Headlines about Larry King getting Laid to begin with, much less Bangin' his Umpteenth Wife's Sister, then you aren't being Honest...

The Most Obscure Righty makes Headlines over Scandals and then when the "Free Press" is Forced to Report on People like Jefferson (D) or Kilpatrick (D), they leave the (D) out and get it out of the News Cycle fast...

I'll Entertain you and del when someone who is NOT so Obviously to the Left has an Opinion about how the News is Covering Certain "Scandals".

peace...

Yes, you poor conservatives are victims.

happy now?

I don't give much thought to anything, anyone on here says tbh. I'm using you all to pass time, is what I'm doing. Cheap whores.

But regardless of all that, Tiger Woods was unfairly obsessed on, by the media, because the media's "fans" (read:ratings) responded in kind. If everyone thought Larry flippin King was some big to-do, it would be the same. Believe that. Big money's all about the bread, if King having an affair produces bread, then it would be in print for days. It's so fucking simple, that I question why the fuck this is a thread. The stupidity actually annoys me. Cock sucker, now I'm fucking annoyed. Fuck.

(that was all kidding, of course, I am still just a rat in a cage, homey).

****... :lol:

j/l

peace...

Do you not understand why? Seriously? It's because nobody gives a fuck who Larry King is banging. It wouldn't exactly sell papers, as a Tiger Woods has proven to. Larry King? Nobody 55 or younger gives a turd.

Jesse James being a Bad Boy... News?... Because Sandra's America's Sweetheart?...

Get it?...

And it's all in Presentation...

If you are telling me that the "Free Press" couldn't make Headlines about Larry King getting Laid to begin with, much less Bangin' his Umpteenth Wife's Sister, then you aren't being Honest...

The Most Obscure Righty makes Headlines over Scandals and then when the "Free Press" is Forced to Report on People like Jefferson (D) or Kilpatrick (D), they leave the (D) out and get it out of the News Cycle fast...

I'll Entertain you and del when someone who is NOT so Obviously to the Left has an Opinion about how the News is Covering Certain "Scandals".

peace...

Yes, you poor conservatives are victims.

happy now?

Idiot.

peace...

lol I dig mal though, being honest. He's my dog. But is MM dead or something?

Forum List

Back