Larry Kane interview with Mike Castle.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Mike Castle Discusses Defeat, Looks To The Future CBS Philly

I sat and watched Voice of Reason with Mike Castle, who Epitomizes the shows title. And I kept asking myself, "How did a moderate republican with logic and reason lose to a loon like Christine O'Connell?"

But this one race exemplifies the fate and ambitions of the Tea Party. Its extreme stances on everything from taxes to Government and Religion will eventually spell its doom. This movement is viewed as a sensational solition for conservative woes. Actually, it is but a short lived placebo for pent up frustrations.

It is but a matter of time before the Tea Party will be exposed as a ideology whose time came and went. Sadly, the moderate wing of the GOP is suffering as right wing extremist carry the day. Eventually both the Tea Party and the GOP will fall to population trends and a heavy introduction to realism. Until then, we must endure the likes of Palin, Bachmann, and the infamous Joe Wilson. It was George W Bush and his waste, his corruption, and his incompetence that bred the likes of what we have now.

I honestly didn't give a shit either way... No one intelligent gives a flying fuck what liberals think about the tea party as they have been wrong since day 1.

We could make a giant ass list with the Tea Party haters like RW up there... We could attach posts/threads/news articles/political speeches and so on and they all have managed to guess what the fuck meant what and what was going to happen next wrong despite getting a very simplistic and clear message presented for them every single fucking day.

So no, I don't give a shit about some liberal fucking Republican poser who managed to lose an election and now what’s to talk about it.

Last edited:
Personally I think the Tea Party is a sincere effort to roll back the clock to the 50s. Most of the tea party loyalist would be very happy with a return to the mid Twentieth Century, complete with segregation, black and white TV, and Leave it to Beaver.

Personally I think the Tea Party is a sincere effort to roll back the clock to the 50s. Most of the teap party loyalist would be very happy with a return to the mid Twentieth Century, complete with segregation, black and white TV, and Leave it to Beaver.

And you base this belief on what exactly?

Personally I think the Tea Party is a sincere effort to roll back the clock to the 50s. Most of the tea party loyalist would be very happy with a return to the mid Twentieth Century, complete with segregation, black and white TV, and Leave it to Beaver.

Annnnnd you proved my point...

I think the left wants to mash babbies into wine while watching The Family Guy... Yeah, that's you, that clearly how fucking moronic you sound.

The Tea Party is Racist, hahah you still playing that shit?

I sat and watched Voice of Reason with Mike Castle, who Epitomizes the shows title. And I kept asking myself, "How did a moderate republican with logic and reason lose to a loon like Christine O'Connell?"

But this one race exemplifies the fate and ambitions of the Tea Party. Its extreme stances on everything from taxes to Government and Religion will eventually spell its doom. This movement is viewed as a sensational solition for conservative woes. Actually, it is but a short lived placebo for pent up frustrations.

It is but a matter of time before the Tea Party will be exposed as a ideology whose time came and went. Sadly, the moderate wing of the GOP is suffering as right wing extremist carry the day. Eventually both the Tea Party and the GOP will fall to population trends and a heavy introduction to realism. Until then, we must endure the likes of Palin, Bachmann, and the infamous Joe Wilson. It was George W Bush and his waste, his corruption, and his incompetence that bred the likes of what we have now.

The left wing definition of a republican "moderate" is a republican who votes like a democrat. Judging by your statement of the Tea Party you seem to be a staunch democrat. Be honest jim, would you support a democrat who voted like a republican?

The left wing definition of a republican "moderate" is a republican who votes like a democrat. Judging by your statement of the Tea Party you seem to be a staunch democrat. Be honest jim, would you support a democrat who voted like a republican?

I voted for Geroge HW Bush, my friend. You know, the one that had a brain.

I voted for Geroge HW Bush, my friend. You know, the one that had a brain.

I'm not your friend jim. Quit being coy about it. Everyone wants the opposition party to be on their side. It's human nature. They want the other guy to be "moderate" while they are free to say obnoxious and ignorant things.

It's exactly for that reason that people are telling you that you have no clue what you're talking about.

Personally I think the Tea Party is a sincere effort to roll back the clock to the 50s. Most of the teap party loyalist would be very happy with a return to the mid Twentieth Century, complete with segregation, black and white TV, and Leave it to Beaver.

And you base this belief on what exactly?

delusions.

Forum List

Back