largest hurricane in recorded history to make landfall soon..

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They picked the appropriate name of obiesdebt. Sadly most liberals as witnessed in the city of New Orleans during Katrina are ill prepared.

Last edited:
I was forced into a Union once because i lived in the "right to work" State of Ohio,

the Air force dint like the service they received after the union came in and fired everybody.

Imagine that :lol:

Thank God i moved away.

• Banned
  • Banned
Oh i got it. You are saying that the current debt is like a hurricane and liberals dont want to deal with it, therefore they are going to get hit badly.

Its just you know, not really accurate.

Again you illustrated my point. As you obviously missed the Nov elections. Keep it up and I'm gonna owe you rep or something.

what about them? i saw them and i saw the 08 ones as well when the dems where saying the samething....

so?

Isn't it obvious? Ignore the public at your own peril.....

Again you illustrated my point. As you obviously missed the Nov elections. Keep it up and I'm gonna owe you rep or something.

what about them? i saw them and i saw the 08 ones as well when the dems where saying the samething....

so?

Isn't it obvious? Ignore the public at your own peril.....

In the special election in NY-26, the Republican candidate's share of the vote dropped from 74% to 42% in 18 months.

So yes, ignore the public at your peril.

Forum List

Back