Largest human-trafficking cases in US history!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Israeli arrested for alleged US-Thai trafficking

FBI says Mordechai Orion is implicated in one of the largest human-trafficking cases charged in US history.
Talkbacks (1)

HONOLULU — The head of a labor recruiting company accused of exploiting 400 workers from Thailand and forcing them to work on US farms pleaded not guilty to FBI charges on Friday.

Los Angeles-based Global Horizons Manpower Inc. CEO Mordechai Orian, 45, surrendered to federal authorities in Honolulu earlier Friday, a day after the FBI had tried to arrest him at his Southern California home but found he wasn't there.
Israeli arrested for alleged US-Thai trafficking
:cool:
Those jewish locusts are everywhere!, from women traffiking in ex-soviets coutries to US human traffiking!
thank God, FBI was in the right time.

menottes31.jpg

According the website of Justice
Six People Charged in Human Trafficking Conspiracy for Exploiting 400 Thai Farm Workers
WASHINGTON – The Justice Department announced that a federal grand jury in Honolulu indicted Mordechai Orian, an Israeli national; Pranee Tubchumpol, Shane Germann and Sam Wongsesanit of Global Horizons Manpower Inc.
If convicted, Orian and Tubchumpol each face maximum sentences of 70 years in prison, Chunharutai faces a maximum sentence of 65 years in prison.

What does being Jewish have to do with anything? Like every other race and ethnicity on Earth doesn't have its evil members?

Jews are being exposed for who they really are. Israel is no friend to the U.S.

Oh brother, and what are we really. Please do tell.

Is it by chance that the izraeli Zeev Rosenstein is the biggest supplier of ecstasy to US and rabbi Rosenberg at the head of the largest human organ trafficking network?? :eusa_eh:

So the actions of one man should be held against an entire people then?

You said Jews were being exposed for what WE REALLY ARE.

so I ask again. What are we really?

Oh brother, and what are we really. Please do tell.

Is it by chance that the izraeli Zeev Rosenstein is the biggest supplier of ecstasy to US and rabbi Rosenberg at the head of the largest human organ trafficking network?? :eusa_eh:

What you are really?
the zionists are the crappiest and most dangerous guys to US and Europe, but non-zionists joos are normal people that we can deal with!

you have to rank yourself now...

What you are really?
the zionists are the crappiest and most dangerous guys to US and Europe, but non-zionists joos are normal people that we can deal with!

you have to rank yourself now...

Y'all excuse me while I just take out the trash here.

FLUSH!

And most in the Mafia are Catholic. The Communists were athiests. And then there was the religious wars in Europe between the Catholics and the Protestants. And in Scotland, even between Protestant and Protestant.

As stated before, you can find bad actors in any society, ethnicity, or religion. Your poisoned posts merely state that you are one of the bad actors.

Forum List

Back