Largest Earthquake in 40 years hit Asia

padisha emperor said:
I think that we should tranfer the post about USA and France (karl marx's, dillo's and mine) in the thread "Europe", this thread is for the tsunami.

I will answer to you in the Europe thread

There ya go again ! Whatever gives you this sense that you are in charge of everything. This is not your board, you are NOT a moderator. Get a grip on the reality that you are just another small fish in a big ocean. Take care of YOUR part of the pond in France--it's polluted.

NATO AIR said:
It looks like hopefully the death toll will cap around 150,000... we can only hope...

unfortunately, it won't. they are reporting almost 100K dead in Indonesia alone. have you seen the before and after satellite images of the region?

devestating! and of BIBLICAL proportions. Some truly believe this could be the beginning of the end..... pestilence, plagues, etc. will be spurned from this.....

Dillo, are you dumb ? it was only a SUGGESTION to avoid a discussion about Iraq, Europe, france and USA here, on this thread about the Tsunami and it casualties......

Don't take all from me as personal attack against you or as a demonstration of arrogance or wish of total control, guy !

padisha emperor said:
No relation with the tsunami.

And don't consider the USA as the poor victim of the Iraqi crisis, in the UNO.
you're the outlaw.

no more so than the french trading with iraq in violation of UN embargo resolutions or killing "terrorists" in the congo.

how is that whole racist dress code thing going with the head scarves in paris?

padisha emperor said:
Dillo, are you dumb ? it was only a SUGGESTION to avoid a discussion about Iraq, Europe, france and USA here, on this thread about the Tsunami and it casualties......

Don't take all from me as personal attack against you or as a demonstration of arrogance or wish of total control, guy !

You have to go through proper channels---this isn't the UN

Forum List

Back