Large numbers of Russians should be welcomed into America!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I used to think the Republican Party was comprised mainly of polite Religious people who touted Victorian values. Now it seems the GOP has been taken over by foul mouthed working class rednecks.

Even as a person who is liberal on social issues I actually wish the GOP was nothing but polite civilized Evangelical people.

The Russians are among the most religious people on the planet. I think large numbers of Russians should be brought into America and be encouraged to breed like rabbits.

I used to think the Republican Party was comprised mainly of polite Religious people who touted Victorian values. Now it seems the GOP has been taken over by foul mouthed working class rednecks.

Even as a person who is liberal on social issues I actually wish the GOP was nothing but polite civilized Evangelical people.

The Russians are among the most religious people on the planet. I think large numbers of Russians should be brought into America and be encouraged to breed like rabbits.

Russians are large levels of atheism and agnosticism, heck the USSR despised religion.

Russians have the lowest birth rate in the world, lower than Japan. I doubt just change of scenery changes that.

Large numbers of Russians should be welcomed into America!
Far too many of them already in major American cities on both coasts.

They bring crime, drugs, gangs. Many are rapists, murderers, and pedophiles. They don't integrate well. They live in closed communities where they dish out extra legal laws and punishments. And I am sure some of them are good people.

How many more would you like to invite? Didn't Bill Clinton invite enough of them in 1994 when he welcomed Russian troops to the US to join the UN foreign troops already here? It was the Clinton administration who approved Russian troops to train and conduct joint military exercises on U.S. soil. Sergi Yuskenov, Chairman of the Russian Defense Committee at the Russian Parliament (in 1994) welcomed the initiative. But according to the New York Times (6/1/94) Yuskenkov asked the Clinton Administration to pay for Russia's transport of Russian troops and equipment to America. Shortly after the flood of Russian vehicles including several varieties of ZIL-131 heavy trucks, including the ARS-14 type which are used for chemical and biological warfare decontamination vehicles - two varieties ZIL-157 trucks and MAZ-500 trucks began to arrive on American soil.

Clearly there are more than enough Russians inside America right now. All that is needed is for their ally, China - to invade Taiwan - a US response and you'll see how fast those Russian troops turn on American troops and engage in the invasion Russia has been planning against America for decades.

The same year (1994) Clinton revealed top Secret U.S. Defense Data to Russian Military. Four decades the Rosenbergs were executed for giving such secrets to the Russians. When the Russians invade the Clinton's should be charged with high treason. Unfortunately it will be too late by then. Better to inform the American people and keep Hillary Clinton out of office.

The information I've given you is free to be distributed by Terry L. Cook who archived the news articles which record the depth, the span, the height of betray the Clintons are guilty of.

Forum List

Back