Large crowd surrounds and attacks CHP officer

Now the officers know if that situation arises again, they need to approach from all directions with overwhelming force. Let the assholes pay the legal bills and they'll think twice about playing the mob game.

The corporate state is counting on counterviolence against police, which is inevitable, and further acts of domestic terrorism, which also are inevitable. Acts of violence directed against the state are used by the organs of state propaganda, including the corporate press, to foster a culture of fear, to deify the police and to demonize the oppressed in our inner cities and in the Middle East.

The corporate state is counting on counterviolence against police, which is inevitable, and further acts of domestic terrorism, which also are inevitable. Acts of violence directed against the state are used by the organs of state propaganda, including the corporate press, to foster a culture of fear, to deify the police and to demonize the oppressed in our inner cities and in the Middle East.

:cuckoo:

You wouldn't have a Wayback Machine, would you?

mqdefault.jpg

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

That's the most sensible post I've seen on the matter.

It's not necessarily accurate, but at least it shows unbiased thought as opposed to blatant racism.

Something you racists need to know - they get rid of the subcultures one at a time. Once the minorities are gone, you'll no longer be needed. Capisce?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

It's not necessarily accurate, but at least it shows unbiased thought as opposed to blatant racism.

Something you racists need to know - they get rid of the subcultures one at a time. Once the minorities are gone, you'll no longer be needed. Capisce?
If it wasn't for mexishit and other people that don't belong here we wouldn't be having these problems. I bet you can't wait for Hillary to bring in more than a million more terrorists that are "vetted" as well as the Mall shooter and the idiot in Orlando and NYC was!?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

If it wasn't for mexishit and other people that don't belong here we wouldn't be having these problems. I bet you can't wait for Hillary to bring in more than a million more terrorists that are "vetted" as well as the Mall shooter and the idiot in Orlando and NYC was!?
Each year, caucasians commit more crimes in America than all other races combined. How is keeping dark people out going to help that?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Each year, caucasians commit more crimes in America than all other races combined. How is keeping dark people out going to help that?
Whites are who this country was intended for and of course whites commit more crime since we are by far the majority. Course it also depends on what you mean by "Caucasian". In Texas their top 10 claims ALL are "white" when in fact they are ALL Latino/Mexican.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Whites are who this country was intended for and of course whites commit more crime since we are by far the majority. Course it also depends on what you mean by "Caucasian". In Texas their top 10 claims ALL are "white" when in fact they are ALL Latino/Mexican.
Whites are the minority in California and yet statistically, they commit the majority of crimes there.

Your unreasonable fear of non-whites was probably handed down to you by your parents and by your peers in the white-trash neighborhood you grew up in. That, combined with a sub-par education is most likely why you are a racist. I want to change that. We need more jobs and better education for you and your people. Vote for Jill Stein and change your ways.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Whites are the minority in California and yet statistically, they commit the majority of crimes there.

Your unreasonable fear of non-whites was probably handed down to you by your parents and by your peers in the white-trash neighborhood you grew up in. That, combined with a sub-par education is most likely why you are a racist. I want to change that. We need more jobs and better education for you and your people. Vote for Jill Stein and change your ways.
LOL...no living in a coon ghetto taught me all I needed to know about how coons feel about whites. I learned to fight back and real quick. I learned to carry a weapon at all times as well and sure in the hell not going out alone at night.

California: The Color of Crime

Another lie fixed with FACTS for you. Keep grasping I am enjoying dismantling you.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

LOL...no living in a coon ghetto taught me all I needed to know about how coons feel about whites. I learned to fight back and real quick. I learned to carry a weapon at all times as well and sure in the hell not going out alone at night.

California: The Color of Crime

Another lie fixed with FACTS for you. Keep grasping I am enjoying dismantling you.
Your so called "Facts" are outdated numbers from a racist web site. Here's the real story:

The total number of arrests in the US in 2013 (the last year tabulated) was 9,014,635, of which 6,214,197 were Whites, 2,549,655 were Blacks and African Americans.

The percentage of all arrests for the same year was 68.9% Whites and 28.3% Black or African American.

In every category including murder, rape, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny/theft, motor vehicle theft, arson, violent and property crime, forgery, fraud, etc, more Whites are arrested. In some categories like sex offenses, DUIs, liquor law violations and drunkenness Whites are arrested at a greater rate than our percentage of the population.

So it’s inaccurate to make definitive statements like “Blacks commit more crimes that Whites” from FBI or DOJ stats when the evidence does not support the claim.

Who commits more crime, Whites or Blacks?

Large crowd surrounded and attacked CHP officer
Welcome to Obama and Clinton's America folks! This will get worse with Clinton as president. Guaranteed! Because ya know when a BLACK cop shoots a BLACK criminal its the WHITE MAN'S FAULT!

We all know that if the cop was black and the crowd white- you would be rooting for the crowd.
Thing is THAT would never happen. 4 white people were shot during this time period these negroid criminal was shot and NOT A PEEP was heard on the news or in riots about it.

Forum List

Back