Larded up Omnibus budget bill apparently dead in Senate

I'm just glad that the democrats were called out on this shady maneuver. Given the fact that they had months to take this issue up....debate it and vote on it. Being the shady lame mallards that they are, they wait until the last week and all of the sudden it's a critical issue and needs to be passed ASAP. Nearly 2,000 pages needed to be read and debated on in 2-3 days? Stevie Wonder could see through this.

Yup.

This should have all been done back in Sept and Oct.
....Seeing-as-how Republicans have spent the last-two-years, with their feet up, on their desks....shouting "NO!!"

The substitute bill offered by McConnell to keep the gubmint running is supposedly just 1 page long.

McConnell found religion! Way to be.

I am very proud of that old boy right about now.
Yeah, ol' "Turtle" McConnell "found religion".....but, what's he gonna tell the folks, back home, when he gets there, empty handed??!!!

{Note: I snipped all the bullshit font-works, centering, coloring and so forth from Shemale's unreadable gibberish to make it clearer.}
Shemale:

No need to be so obvious when trying to prove that you don't "get it."

Reid has to report to his constituency (the special interests) that he had to fold like a cheap suit. He has failed to cram through the pork!

Mitch did exactly what the Electorate just clearly demanded.

Mitch is in line to obtain electoral reward.

Succubus pig liberoidal Democratics are going to be sent to the electoral slaughter.

This is good news but they'll still try to ram something else through. They shouldn't have waited till the last minute on this stuff. Just more incompetence & dirty-dealing from this Dem-Led Worst Congress in History. January can't come fast enough.

Sheman... could you at least try just once posting in an adult manner instead of like some hyper-challenged retard?

This is good news but they'll still try to ram something else through. They shouldn't have waited till the last minute on this stuff. Just more incompetence & dirty-dealing from this Dem-Led Worst Congress in History. January can't come fast enough.

I'd like to see a law that states once the election is over, you have two weeks... clean out your desks and get the fuck out. Swear the new guys in. It's like firing your Controller because he's run the plant into the ground, and then letting him hang around for several more months.

It's amazing this piece of crap got as far as it did.How is it possible with everything that has happened and as in debt as we are....they were looking to spend more.

Forum List

Back