lard on buses

gaffer

Mar 31, 2004
Ohio
The isreali government is looking into putting tubs of lard on buses to discourage bombers. The Jews cannot eat pork, but they have no problem with touching pigs or even lard. The muslims however can't even touch a pig. They can't get into heaven if they do. If they are killed and have pig lard on them they can't get into heaven.

The Isreali army is starting to use pigs as bomb sniffers as well. The psycological impact should be interesting.

drudgereport.com

radical islam has an important weak point, pigs.

Originally posted by gaffer
The isreali government is looking into putting tubs of lard on buses to discourage bombers. The Jews cannot eat pork, but they have no problem with touching pigs or even lard. The muslims however can't even touch a pig. They can't get into heaven if they do. If they are killed and have pig lard on them they can't get into heaven.

The Isreali army is starting to use pigs as bomb sniffers as well. The psycological impact should be interesting.

drudgereport.com

radical islam has an important weak point, pigs.

:clap: :clap: :D :D :D Let the buses be filled with bacon!!! Great idea.

Isn't it though? Bye Bye 72 virgins!!!! It will be so ironic-pigs hunting pigs down.

This was old hat a couple months ago. Now they are going to use pigs as bomb sniffing animals.

Apparently the intellect of the pig plays a big part in the operation.

Originally posted by NewGuy
This was old hat a couple months ago. Now they are going to use pigs as bomb sniffing animals.

Apparently the intellect of the pig plays a big part in the operation.

Actually pigs are smarter than dogs and supposedly have as keen or keener sense of smell. So I guess your right the pig does play a big intelligent part.

The date escapes me, I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere. But back in the earky 1900's About 1909 or so there was a revolt of muslim radicals in the phillipines. Same sot of group as today. they ran around killing lots of people and trying to take over the whole area in the name of islam.

General Pershing was in command there at the time. His troops captured 50 of these radicals. He had a large whole dug. had the troops dip their bullets in pigs blood or lard. Then shot 49 of the radicals and buried them with pig guts and pig blood. The last guy was released. The radical upraising ended and nothing was heard from them for the next 50 years.

Originally posted by preemptingyou03
What do Muslims have against pigs? I happen to like pigs. They taste great.

According to the koran, pigs are unclean. Touching any part of a pig causes them to have to purify themselves again before entrance to paradise. The koran also calls Jews pigs.

You need to know this stuff in order to fully understand their perspective on Jews and terrorism.

Originally posted by preemptingyou03
Ohhh, ok. Thanks for telling me because ya know, I really need to know this stuff.

According to this and most of your other posts, you do.

Forum List

Back