Lara Logan admits liberal media bias

Good for her.

I can think of three (3) people in my 18 years in that business who were conservative. I can picture their faces.

Baby steps. Somebody has to create, and then sustain, a momentum on this stuff.

Has it occurred to you that conservatives are largely too stupid to be journalists? You have to understand Science and History and stuff.

Heck Logan was a liberal until she wandered into the middle of a riot and some brown people copped a feel.

Really?

Can you for one moment stop with the nonsense and realize Conservatives can be as intelligent as those on the left?

Dude, I ve utterly embarrassed you so of course you are going to tuck your tail and run. Typical coward. And you’re wrong about the climate scientists too. At least you are consistently incorrect and stupid.

Guy, I've met teenagers who are better than arguing than you are.

Says the guy that argues like a two year old.

Read your comments for years now and you do not debate but lecture and if someone disagree just slightly with your comments you go into a name calling attack.

You wrote 95% of Scientists agree with Global Warming and I bet if you go back to the Dark Ages you would find 95% of so call Scientists believed the World was Flat and the center of the Universe.

My point?

Simple, as much as I do believe Humanity has it hand in Global Warming you and your side should not forget the Earth has it own natural cycle of warming and cooling down.

You and your side have told those like me the World is ending any day now and there is no turning back from the disaster we have created but here we are nearing 2020 and the Universe marches on.

Even if humanity ends ( which it will sooner or later) this planet will still be here for billions of years more.

Here is the cold truth and Humanity will go extinct one day and there is nothing to stop it!

So this doom and gloom nonsense to make people fear the end is pointless when you know we will end and nothing and I mean nothing will prevent this reality!

Dude, I ve utterly embarrassed you so of course you are going to tuck your tail and run. Typical coward. And you’re wrong about the climate scientists too. At least you are consistently incorrect and stupid.

Guy, I've met teenagers who are better than arguing than you are.

Possibly but then they were way better than you as well. Because you absolutely suck at it.

Really?

Can you for one moment stop with the nonsense and realize Conservatives can be as intelligent as those on the left?

At this point, no. 30 years go, maybe, but frankly, the Conservative Movement rejects science, education and even common decency....

Says the guy that argues like a two year old.

Read your comments for years now and you do not debate but lecture and if someone disagree just slightly with your comments you go into a name calling attack.

You wrote 95% of Scientists agree with Global Warming and I bet if you go back to the Dark Ages you would find 95% of so call Scientists believed the World was Flat and the center of the Universe.

Okay, here's the problem with that argument. People in the ancient world knew the world was round. Your shit kicking peasant didn't, but educated people, such as they still existed in the dark ages, still knew this to be the case. Sailors knew the world to be round because they could see ships disappear over the horizon. Obviously, you don't understand why it was called "The Dark Ages"... because religion had replaced learning as the center of knowledge. You could even say that the Dark Ages were the first Faith Based Initiative.

The problem with the Republicans is that they want to replace Bronze Age superstition for science...

My point?

Simple, as much as I do believe Humanity has it hand in Global Warming you and your side should not forget the Earth has it own natural cycle of warming and cooling down.

But never this quickly. The thing is, in the natural cycle, nature has time to adapt through natural selection. If you speed up what takes eons into decades, you just have mass extinctions... which are a bad thing.

You and your side have told those like me the World is ending any day now and there is no turning back from the disaster we have created but here we are nearing 2020 and the Universe marches on.

Even if humanity ends ( which it will sooner or later) this planet will still be here for billions of years more.

I don't worry about billions of years. I worry about a century from now, will it still be inhabitable for our grandchildren...

Here is the cold truth and Humanity will go extinct one day and there is nothing to stop it!

Isn't that like saying you don't mind letting kids play in traffic because, hey, they'll die of something eventually...

So this doom and gloom nonsense to make people fear the end is pointless when you know we will end and nothing and I mean nothing will prevent this reality!

Quite the contrary. Taking action has had an effect. The Montreal Protocol, for instance, lead to the end of Ozone Layer degradation and the ozone layer is recovering. The fact that you don't want to be bothered is kind of on you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back