Laptop Charging Cord

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Am I the only one annoyed by that dumb Velcro strap on the charging cord?
I understand it's for wrapping up the cord with the charger, but, I hate it. I know I can cut it off, but, does anybody actually use it????

I understand it's for wrapping up the cord with the charger, but, I hate it. I know I can cut it off, but, does anybody actually use it????

Yes. People who bring their laptop with them on the road use it. A laptop is a "portable" computer. That is why it has that strap.

Granny says if ya keep...

... cuttin' straps off'n laptops...

... ya gonna go blind.

Uncle Ferd uses his strap...

... to tie up his g/f in bed.

It's clear that you don't experience much that is TRULY annoying if a strap on a cord is something that you allow to annoy you. Lol. That is a really weird thing to complain about and actually make a thread about, I have to say.

You want to know something that is "annoying?" Having to clean off your car at 7:00 a.m. when it is below 0 degrees outside with the wind chill and you just got dumped on with 16 inches of snow and it is all turning to ice now! Now THAT is something that is annoying and something to complain about, not a strap on your computer!!! :rolleyes:

I used it on my work laptop, when I on the road.
I never use it, and I can never get it to stay near the socket, it always gravitates up to where I plug it into the laptop

Forum List

Back