Laptop batteries

Moi

Sep 2, 2003
The ONLY GOOD place
I have an HP laptop and the battery is shot (100% charged but only 45 minutes!). I tried to order a new one from HP but their website says it's no longer available. I found so many on the web but I'm a bit scared to drop $150 on something useless.

Does anyone have a good, reliable battery vendor?

Thanks.

Moi, about the two best bets you have are pricewatch.com or find a used/discount computer store in the area. older laptop parts are definitely the hardest to get.

Very odd. You would think living in the same house, coupled with the fact that I work on computers for a living, that I might have been aware of this. :)

I know of quite a few good places, and now I'll keep them to myself. :cof:

jimnyc said:
Very odd. You would think living in the same house, coupled with the fact that I work on computers for a living, that I might have been aware of this. :)

I know of quite a few good places, and now I'll keep them to myself. :cof:

Jim, are you telling me that you're not the IT shop for your home? Thats all I ever hear in mine, DK!!!! MY COMPUTER ISN'T WORKING!!!!!! COME FIX IT NOW!!!!!! :blowup:

DKSuddeth said:
Jim, are you telling me that you're not the IT shop for your home? Thats all I ever hear in mine, DK!!!! MY COMPUTER ISN'T WORKING!!!!!! COME FIX IT NOW!!!!!! :blowup:

Ahem. :slap:

And do we notice that since we moved that i STILL am lacking my speakers and printers????? :spank3:

buttmunch :fu2:

:thup:

:firing: Insert pic of DK HERE

:fu2:

Enjoy the couch, oh cut-off-one

Forum List

Back