LAPD kidnaps infant

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
LAPD Kidnaps Newborn Infant | Cop Block

This is when you use your 2nd amendment rights to protect your family and disappear to Israel. You use that 2nd amendment the second any piece of shit domestic terrorist aka cops/DFCS workers get's in the way and tries to kidnap your children again. That is the only damn thing the scum of the earth DFCS deserve...here in my town they chased a woman in her car and forced her to crash killing her 2 year old son...course nothing was done to them...fortunately one of the son's of whores now has ball cancer and I wish him an excruciating and very long drawn out death.

Ask any statist, Left or Right, and they'll all say that this government overreach and abuse of citizen rights is a GOOD thing. That's probably why none of them have replied, they know that whatever they say they expose themselves as the Nanny-Staters they truly are...

• Banned
Yep. I also bet that 99% of them have never had to deal with scum like CPS because of a neighbor or disgruntled family member or former employer or employee...They have no idea what they do and I bet 100% of them would try working with these bastards.

Forum List

Back