Lanny Davis Goes Off: "You Have Vicious People Who Are Working For The President"...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
It's the Chicago Way Lanny. It's the Chicago Way.

Former Clinton aide takes Obama officials to task for saying Cory Booker is “dead to us.” “It may be meltdown unless they come to their senses. Why would they want to create enemies, or depict people as enemies: who are their friends?”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT9kCt1TmEU]Lanny Davis: Vicious People Working For President Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Former Clinton aide takes Obama officials to task for saying Cory Booker is “dead to us.” “It may be meltdown unless they come to their senses. Why would they want to create enemies, or depict people as enemies: who are their friends?”

Lanny Davis: Vicious People Working For President Obama - YouTube

So good to see you extremist wingers so sensitive to Democrat's complaints..

Sheesh, Lanny Davis? He's almost as irrelevent as Rush.

Ah, so now all people are extremist wingers

Lanny Davis my be irrelevant, but he speak the truth here

this administration and it's backers are some of the most vicious..

they have no problems going after the Citizens they supposedly, represent..

Very surprised Lanny Davis is just figuring this stuff out now. This has always been the Chicago Way.

So you mean he's really relevent, gotcha!
And extremist? Why dont you go blow up an SUV or bomb a police station, isnt that what people like you do? all for the "cause"!

So you mean he's really relevent, gotcha!
And extremist? Why dont you go blow up an SUV or bomb a police station, isnt that what people like you do? all for the "cause"!

If you're not a loyal programmed Obamabot, you're an 'Extremist.' Obamabots be craaaazy. :cuckoo:

Because a complete take over only allows for the people the "master" wants. Hillary and Bill are in the way or there'd be a lot more Cory Booker incidents.

"dead to us??" What a bunch of Chicago Punks, behaving just like those gangs that rule the streets of the "organized" Chicago South Side.

Because a complete take over only allows for the people the "master" wants. Hillary and Bill are in the way or there'd be a lot more Cory Booker incidents.

"dead to us??" What a bunch of Chicago Punks, behaving just like those gangs that rule the streets of the "organized" Chicago South Side.

Yeah, look at all that 'Community Organizing' fun in Chicago. The Democrats have done a fine job there...Turning a once grand City into Third World Misery. :(

Did ya ever ask yourself who died and left Sawha in charge of deciding who is relevant and who isn't? :eusa_eh:

I agree the inner cites are just awsomely ran by democrats. Whats funny is when they do improve them, its by getting business to come to the area and spruce up the place. And how do these democratic mayors get businesses to come to these crapholes, TAX BREAKS, uh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extremist is the new racist. Apparently, liberals actually think this helps them look intelligent. I find that funny.

Why did you capitalize citizens? Were you speaking about Ciitizens United?

Oh dear, how sad.... G has gone all 'anti-intellect'.

Maybe he was thinking of the term from the French Revolution. Why do you hate it that corporations can actually get involved? Unions have been giving for along time, why not corporations?

Maybe he was thinking of the term from the French Revolution. Why do you hate it that corporations can actually get involved? Unions have been giving for along time, why not corporations?

He? Do you know men named Stephanie?

Lanny Davis is a good guy. I don't agree with him politically, but he is sincere and honest. Obama is going down unless he fires his campaign gangsters from Chicago.

Well that would be gender discrimination, maybe stephanie is male or maybe not, why do you judge? OR maybe I just like to use the masculine to piss off feminists, it's why I love the French language so.

Well that would be gender discrimination, maybe stephanie is male or maybe not, why do you judge? OR maybe I just like to use the masculine to piss off feminists, it's why I love the French language so.

that was funny, and I am a woman
made me laugh

Just admit you're an idiot and stfu.

New Topics

Forum List

Back