Language Gap in the US?

Asia Is A Damned Big Place...

So Is The Chinese Dispora
No doubt. But Mandarin is still not as common European colonial languages globally, High numbers, but more limited locale, and significantly lower density, and commonality outside of its region of origin.

Stop spinning. You are wrong, move on.
Next time you want to go white knighting, you’ll probably want to get your facts straight. I never tire of breaking it off in your ass you little prick. You’re probably every bit as good an educator...
Which languages are most widely spoken?
I got facts. You’ve got shit. We gotta stop meeting like this. You fancy yourself an educator? Get educated. This keeps on I’m gonna have to send you a bill for the lessons. Next time; best to just mind your business.

No doubt. But Mandarin is still not as common European colonial languages globally, High numbers, but more limited locale, and significantly lower density, and commonality outside of its region of origin.

....you’ll probably want to get your facts straight. ....

I do. You’re wrong. Get over it.

I’ve been right on this from the first post. And have proven it. You on the on the other hand have nothing. As usual. Time for you to consider a new profession. Fry cook, maybe?

I’ve been right on this from the first post. And have proven it. ...

You haven’t proven shit because you are factually wrong. You’re just being a petulant child about it.

You haven’t proven shit because you are factually wrong. You’re just being a petulant child about it.
You’re back... Goody! So here’s your chance professor. Show us. Demonstrate for the class, your contention that Mandarin is more widely spoken globally than English. I brought my facts. Now it’s your turn. I’ve got my pencil sharpened, and have a clean sheet of paper. Do “your thing”. Educate us. Go!

.... I brought my facts. ....

No, you didn’t. You “brought” nothing but your unsupported impressions. You are wrong. There are BY FAR more speakers of Chinese than any other language, including those in over 148 countries around the world. Dumbass.

No, you didn’t. You “brought” nothing but your unsupported impressions. You are wrong. There are BY FAR more speakers of Chinese than any other language, including those in over 148 countries around the world. Dumbass.
You’re back! Yet, you fail on two counts. Disproving my claim for which I’ve provided evidence (and which you know to be correct). And you’ve also failed to substantiate your counter argument. Try again. I’ll be patient...

Last edited:

Your [sic] back! ...

And YOU’RE still wrong.

No, you didn’t. You “brought” nothing but your unsupported impressions. You are wrong. There are BY FAR more speakers of Chinese than any other language .
Comprehension not your thing? What’s the matter? You don’t teach English? PhysEd maybe? Wait, wait! Don’t tell me... Art!!?
You fail to comprehend the word WIDELY. Ask one of your fellow teachers to walk you through it. Heck. Have em’ read that link I gave you. It’s only one of a great many, and while it’s not picture heavy, it is rather informative.

Your [sic] back! ...

And YOU’RE still wrong.
You keep saying that. Yet you bring nothing to prove that. You merely keep trying to argue against a point I not only never made; you keep repeating information I’ve already offered. Worse yet, you bring nothing to support even your own position. You are literally trolling your own thread...

Your back! Yet you fail on two counts. Disproving my claim for which I’ve provided evidence (and which you know to be correct). And you’ve also failed to substantiate your counter argument. Try again. I’ll be patient...

No, you didn’t. You “brought” nothing but your unsupported impressions. You are wrong. There are BY FAR more speakers of Chinese than any other language .
Comprehension not your thing? ....

It’s precisely my thing.

Your [sic] back! ...

And YOU’RE still wrong.
You keep saying that. ...

It keeps being true.

Forum List

Back