Lanesia Garcia: Pregnant by Levi Johnston?

Chelsea's father in law has nothing to do with this story.

Chelsea is a good contrast. She kept her knees together, got an education and a good job, and is having a nice wedding. Chelsea is not in a position to be to picky about in laws, but the groom seems a good catch, and both sides of the family are intact.

Cant you just once be original? Who saw your post coming. (EVERYONE!)

Look, here is the deal....we love laughing at everything palin and will continue posting stories when she looks like a fool.

oh yeah, even using HER CHILDREN to do it.

I can't wait for the Obama kids threads to pop up, boy that should be fun fun fun.

When Obama's daughter turns 18...there is no way she will down on this level. There is no comparison.

Its disingenuous you saying they are using Palins "kids". No one is saying anything about her children under 18 and you know it.

Bristol is on television and her soon to be "husband" posed for playgirl. They are fair game. Palin's younger children are hands off as are Obama's daughters.

Yurt, pay attention here. (see below).

So you can predict the future? No way obamas daughter can get knocked up, when she comes of age? Can you give me the loto numbers for tonight drawing?

Cant you just once be original? Who saw your post coming. (EVERYONE!)

Look, here is the deal....we love laughing at everything palin and will continue posting stories when she looks like a fool.
Note the title of the thread
Lanesia Garcia: Pregnant by Levi Johnston?
What does Levi have to do with Sarah? Is she responsible for him and what he does when she isn't around?

Question, why do we even know Levi's name? Seriously, how? Hint.....its because of sarah palin. We love laughing at her and anything associated with her that is embarrassing to her, I will continue to post and comment. Believe me, its not even close to being over.....damn this is fun.

If Obama had ANY of this type crap going on with him or his family, you would be all over it. If his 18 year old daughter got pregnant and was not married, it would be the story of the decade! Mr. Mcain, here is a hint, vet your running mates! Dumb decision and it proves once again, it was not "country first".

COUNTRY FIRST? If that was the case obama would neve had been allowed on the ballot for dog catcher.

Chelsea's father in law has nothing to do with this story.

Chelsea is a good contrast. She kept her knees together, got an education and a good job, and is having a nice wedding. Chelsea is not in a position to be to picky about in laws, but the groom seems a good catch, and both sides of the family are intact.

I was posting it to show the Hypocrisy from the Left. since they believe that other peoples children ARE FAIR GAME to make fun of that person who a politician.

Last edited:
Well then, what do you think about Chelsea Clinton marring into a family of FELONS?
ain't that just a hoot hoot hoot.
and I shutter to think Chelsea's mommy is probably gonna try and run for PRESIDENT AGAIN.

She might very well win.

Possibly, because the Democrat sheep don't let a thing like a felon getting in their way of voting for them.

I mean look at the lefts hero, Billy hound dog Clinton

You just wrote...

"my gawd, you lefties really don't care how STUPID YOU ALL LOOK, do ya. you are laughing at things that can happen to any AVERAGE AMERCIAN FAMILY."

Hypocrite much? :eusa_whistle:

oh yeah, even using HER CHILDREN to do it.

I can't wait for the Obama kids threads to pop up, boy that should be fun fun fun.

When Obama's daughter turns 18...there is no way she will down on this level. There is no comparison.

Its disingenuous you saying they are using Palins "kids". No one is saying anything about her children under 18 and you know it.

Bristol is on television and her soon to be "husband" posed for playgirl. They are fair game. Palin's younger children are hands off as are Obama's daughters.

So you can predict the future? No way obamas daughter can get knocked up, when she comes of age? Can you give me the loto numbers for tonight drawing?

Mark this then...when she turns 18, lets see if she is a pregnant unmarried uh....nice young lady like ol Bristol. In the entire history of America, has there ever been a United States of America President who had a child who at 18 was pregnant and unmarried? Why would this history change with Obama? (I could be wrong, this scenerio could have been played out before, but I dont remember reading about it...)

Cant wait to see you be proven wrong.

Last edited:
She might very well win.

Possibly, because the Democrat sheep don't let a thing like a felon getting in their way of voting for them.

You just wrote...

"my gawd, you lefties really don't care how STUPID YOU ALL LOOK, do ya. you are laughing at things that can happen to any AVERAGE AMERCIAN FAMILY."

what in the hell are you babbling about. I'm not making fun a teenage girl who had a baby.
dear me.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

You just wrote...

what in the hell are you babbling about. I'm not making fun a teenage girl who had a baby.

Maybe I got a little confused because you were trying so hard to hijack this into a Chelsea Clinton thread somehow.

Chelsea clinton did not get pregnant at 18. Chelsea Clinton is getting married...yet somehow you are trying to divert the thread about Bristol.... un married, and is a mother..and her fantastic baby's daddy who got another girl knocked up.

Wow. The similarities are astounding aren't they? :cuckoo:

You just wrote...

Maybe I got a little confused because you were trying so hard to hijack this into a Chelsea Clinton thread somehow.

Chelsea clinton did not get pregnant at 18. Chelsea Clinton is getting married...yet somehow you are trying to divert the thread about Bristol.... un married, and is a mother..and her fantastic baby's daddy who got another girl knocked up.

just what the fuck business is it of yours who goes out and gets pregnant.
Bristol Palin and Levi Johnson, just as Chelsea Clinton is not in politics.
So none of them should be USED to "make fun" of their parents.
so you just carry one with you stupid games.
you are dismissed.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

Mark this then...when she turns 18, lets see if she is a pregnant unmarried uh....nice young lady like ol Bristol. In the entire history of America, has there ever been a United States of America President who had a child who at 18 was pregnant and unmarried? Why would this history change with Obama? (I could be wrong, this scenerio could have been played out before, but I dont remember reading about it...)

I wouldn't predict it nor would I hope for it to happen, Because if it did it would mean the death of an unborn child. Do you honestly think obama would allow her to carry such a burden on his dime?

Then why did YOU bring up Chelsea? :eusa_whistle:

I wouldn't predict it nor would I hope for it to happen, Because if it did it would mean the death of an unborn child. Do you honestly think obama would allow her to carry such a burden on his dime?

Way to punk out. Either you ...1. realized no other president in history was in this situation and realized how much a fool you just made of yourself, or 2. You are predicting you know exactly what Obama would do (in this never before happening scenario).

Either way, you are a fool.

Last edited:
Levi Johnston joins the mimbo hall of fame with such greats as Steve Garvey, Tom Brady,
and Billy Crudup.

Sperm makes babies fellas. Sheesh.

Way to punk out. Either you ...1. realized no other president in history was in this situation and realized how much a fool you just made of yourself, or 2. You are predicting you know exactly what Obama would do (in this never before happening scenario).

Either way, you are a fool.

You know for a FACT that no President has ever had an illegitimate grand child? I mean you're positive of that? You've researched 170 Presidential children and assured that none of them had unplanned pregnancies?

Life: Get one today

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

How come we don't see you post that when someone starts a pro-Palin for President thread?

I think the libs are concerned about this news because it's the first time in history something like this has ever happened. They must have felt it was news worthy. :eusa_eh:

I think the libs are concerned about this news because it's the first time in history something like this has ever happened. They must have felt it was news worthy. :eusa_eh:

Newsworthy?

Maybe for People magazine. Or Star.

Funny?

Fuck yes.

Forum List

Back