Landry Tells Obama "I don't need a failed Pres. giving me a lecture"

The truth doesn't hurt me, Sarah. It clearly bothers you though. I see no difference between democrats and republicans. They're both shit, as far as I am concerned. It is you who continues to 'blame' the other guys and refuse to recognize your own side's complicity in this mess. That is pure, utter ignorance. It is always the other guys who did it. When you hold the democrats accountable for their part, I'll take you seriously. Because I can... I can hold the republicans responsible... despite your assertion that the GOP is 'my side'. They aren't. I'm a conservative, not a Republican.

That's what pisses you off. You find it hard to deal with someone who won't play the game the way it's supposed to be played. We're supposed to have a side. I don't.

Please. I'm really not in the mood for your "I don't have a side" stories today.

So what? You're not in the mood and that's my problem? How very liberal of you. I got news for ya, Sarah..... it's not my problem. You don't want to engage with me, that's cool. Don't respond. But don't make it my problem. That's ridiculous.

Does anyone really engage in conversation here? It always turns out to be someone taking it to a personal and baser level. I was talking about congress critters and you chime in with this Sarah is just following the messiah bullshit.

You illustrate Obama's arrogance very well. Congratulations.

Obama didn't do anything but try to reach out to these dolts.

Like last year during the 'Healthcare Summit' where he told McCain blatently: "...I Won..." And he told Republicans they could come along for the ride but they had to sit in the back?

Arrogance...

It was politics and it was true. I couldn't care less about your opinion that Obama was getting uppity.

What's Obama plan?

Landry is spot on!

Obama's not some low lever Community agitator any more, he has the biggest CEO job on the planet, what's his plan?

Cool.

The Republicans on a daily basis prove they are incapable of governing.

I hope this keeps up until they finally start electing responsible people.

Partisan hackery is partisan hackery, no matter what side of the aisle the hack is on. Landry could have declined the invitation without the public grandstanding and noisemaking, and perhaps actually made a point.

Partisan hackery is partisan hackery, no matter what side of the aisle the hack is on. Landry could have declined the invitation without the public grandstanding and noisemaking, and perhaps actually made a point.

thanks for that.

if someone had done that to bush, they'd have been losing their minds and talking about how disrespectful he was to the president.

Like last year during the 'Healthcare Summit' where he told McCain blatently: "...I Won..." And he told Republicans they could come along for the ride but they had to sit in the back?

Arrogance...

It was politics and it was true. I couldn't care less about your opinion that Obama was getting uppity.

So, basically, it's ok when you agree with it, and it's not ok when you don't. Got it. And you wonder why I mock both sides? Really? :lol::lol:

They all walked out of the meeting and trashed everything he said. Cantor and Boehner are idiots, they didn't even comprehend anything that was said, guaranteed. Obama is so far beyond their grasp of anything that requires cognitive skills, it isn't even funny anymore.

Your worship of Obama borders on frightening at times, G. He's not the Messiah really - you do know that,right?

The longer we (as Americans) go on with this ridiculous bullshit, the longer our politicians have to bleed the nation dry. Is that what you want? If it is, that's fine but be honest about it. Don't pretend that you care about the country - as the founders intended it to be.

What I liked about Landry was that he doesn't kowtow to the POTUS. We need more politicians who focus on those who elected them and not some guy in the Oval Office. The President works for us, he doesn't own the country, he's an employee.

The ridiculous bullshit remains on your side of the political spectrum.

Sarah.....in my State there has been a lot of ridiculous bullshit coming from the Left side of the spectrum over the last 10-15 years........just sayin....

:lol:

Blame, blame, blame. Let's stick with that and blindly trust a bunch of proven incompetent and corrupt fools to dig us out of this shit. Roger that. One of these days, your grandchildren will say the same thing to you. You may not be concerned about the debt you are passing on to them, but some of us are. You have no right to ruin the future generation's opportunities.

The truth hurts, I know. The fact remains it is Obama who continues to reach out to these disasters in the House and they continue to make complete fools of themselves by rejecting any attempt to work together.

I reject your attempt to paint me with that blind follower brush, I have followed politics all of my adult life.

You need an intervention, CG. You are becoming the talking point queen around here.

A complete and total fabrication worked out in the chambers of delusion.

You illustrate Obama's arrogance very well. Congratulations.

Arrogance...

all that shows is .....he is not a very good leader.....

Your worship of Obama borders on frightening at times, G. He's not the Messiah really - you do know that,right?

The longer we (as Americans) go on with this ridiculous bullshit, the longer our politicians have to bleed the nation dry. Is that what you want? If it is, that's fine but be honest about it. Don't pretend that you care about the country - as the founders intended it to be.

What I liked about Landry was that he doesn't kowtow to the POTUS. We need more politicians who focus on those who elected them and not some guy in the Oval Office. The President works for us, he doesn't own the country, he's an employee.

Sarah.....in my State there has been a lot of ridiculous bullshit coming from the Left side of the spectrum over the last 10-15 years........just sayin....

In my state, the opposite is true. I am talking about the leadership in the House.

They either don't show up in an attempt to insult the president or they attend then run out to the microphones and trash the man, immediately.

Again, I am talking about these particular dopes in the House, they pull this shit all the time in lieu of doing their jobs. They all have an agenda, to be sure but this country could sure use some committed responses to real issues.

Landry is a hypocrite like most republicans today, his own party failed badly these past sixty years in which they had power,

<snip>

]

Today is not the last 60 years. It's today.

We can't go back to the Great Depression or to WW2 or to the Great Society Days.

We have huge problems and the the only place to start from in fixing them is right here, right now.

The Big 0 has no ideas, no solutions and I don't think he even understands the situation. Nero fiddled while Rome burned. That's only a metaphor. It means that the guy at the top is doing something, but that it has no healing effect. The problems get worse and the dope in charge allows the decline to continue either by purpose of through incompetence.

It doesn't really matter why he can't do anything right. All that matters is that he can't.

The next 18 months is about damage control. The entire country needs to unite to try to keep the Big 0 from taking the rest of down with him.

Well we've already seen the GOP plan via Paul Ryan. And the American people REJECTED it. In fact, I would say the Americcan people are already UNITED against the GOP plan.

obama-biden-recession1.jpg

Rep. Jeff Landry (La.) skipped the White House meeting because he didn't have the time to sit around and listen to Obama lecture him, especially after he has proven to be a failure and outright lied that he has lifted the ban on drilling.

I think this would be my natural reaction to Obama if I was in his position. This is what they all should be doing.

GOP lawmaker rejects White House trip, 'lecture' from Obama

By Daniel Strauss - 06/01/11 11:11 AM ET

A freshman GOP lawmaker rejected an invitation to the White House on Wednesday, saying he didn't want to be “lectured” by President Obama .

“I have respectfully declined the president’s invitation to the White House today,” Rep. Jeff Landry (La.) said in a statement. “I don’t intend to spend my morning being lectured to by a president whose failed policies have put our children and grandchildren in a huge burden of debt.”

Landry is skipping a White House meeting with the entire GOP House caucus. Obama will meet with House Democrats on Thursday.

Landry said he would not sit down with Obama to negotiate on a deficit reduction compromise until Obama produces his own budget plan.

“Until the president produces a responsible deficit reduction plan, I’m not going to the White House to negotiate with myself. Our conference has put out for months where we would start the process,” Landry continued.

GOP lawmaker rejects White House trip, 'lecture' from Obama - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room
Has Landry fulfilled his campaign pledge to reject federal retirement and health care benefits?

"Both candidates (in the 2010 race) pledged to reject congressional perks for themselves, including retirement and health care benefits. Landry said that Sangisetty's 'choice of party affiliation and alliance with his Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, proves he supports the Washington Democrat's liberal agenda of increased taxes, government takeovers of private industry and dramatically liberal values.'[6]"

Jeff Landry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Landry and Obama.
Two sides of the same problem.

Just remember murkins. If you vote like you always do, with an R or a D, and you will.
You're voting for your own demise. R+D=N.
Nazi's. The assholes you let in the barn that are controlled by the Jews and Eurotrash that breeds them.

I've watched for my entire life idiots waving flags and voting against their own best interests .
You've had many, many chances to get it right but this R and D mentality won't allow it.

Me great granpappy were_______ and I is too.
murkins.

Rep. Jeff Landry (La.) skipped the White House meeting because he didn't have the time to sit around and listen to Obama lecture him, especially after he has proven to be a failure and outright lied that he has lifted the ban on drilling.

I think this would be my natural reaction to Obama if I was in his position. This is what they all should be doing.

A freshman GOP lawmaker rejected an invitation to the White House on Wednesday, saying he didn't want to be “lectured” by President Obama .

“I have respectfully declined the president’s invitation to the White House today,” Rep. Jeff Landry (La.) said in a statement. “I don’t intend to spend my morning being lectured to by a president whose failed policies have put our children and grandchildren in a huge burden of debt.”

Landry is skipping a White House meeting with the entire GOP House caucus. Obama will meet with House Democrats on Thursday.

Landry said he would not sit down with Obama to negotiate on a deficit reduction compromise until Obama produces his own budget plan.

“Until the president produces a responsible deficit reduction plan, I’m not going to the White House to negotiate with myself. Our conference has put out for months where we would start the process,” Landry continued.

GOP lawmaker rejects White House trip, 'lecture' from Obama - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

We need to elect more Landrys.

Silly me, I thought a Congressman's job was to represent their constituents at high levels. And this was his one chance to represent them at the highest level. It's too bad he blew the only real chance he had at presenting the POTUS one on one with his thoughts and ideas.

If he was my representative I would work to get him voted out. He's a worthless partisan hack that is unworthy of his office.

I don't blame Landry, I'm sick to death of having that idiot community organizer in the white house LECTURE me about shit he has no clue about.

Silly me, I thought a Congressman's job was to represent their constituents at high levels. And this was his one chance to represent them at the highest level. It's too bad he blew the only real chance he had at presenting the POTUS one on one with his thoughts and ideas.

If he was my representative I would work to get him voted out. He's a worthless partisan hack that is unworthy of his office.

I agree. They know they have the Republicans locked though so the best anyone can hope for is that constituencies get smarter.

:thup: Nice post.

Let me know when 'my' President starts representing me and then I'll listen. But, as per usual, you rant about the Republicans for doing what you would high five a Democrat for doing. I dislike hypocrisy.

Arrogance...

all that shows is .....he is not a very good leader.....

Okay..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2Zv1T4Qdv4]YouTube - &#x202a;Bush the Decider&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

Forum List

Back