Landmark legal foundation takes on aclu & mexican gov’t in az immigration law case

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Yep...

Mark Levin's Landmark Legal Foundationhas filed a detailed Amicus Curiae (Friend of the Court) Brief in support of the State of Arizona and its recently enacted law requiring suspected illegal aliens to produce proof of their legal immigration status, in accorda.

The Document <pdf file

The Section that Deals with Mexico, and their intrusion (Allowed Brief by the Courts) is rather interesting.

Lanmark states that it is against Diplomatic Protocol through 'exertion of Diplomatic pressure on the Court' I think is right on target.

Mexico should tend to their own affairs. What I see is Mexico being pissed that the Arizona Law will cut off the funnel of money gotten illegally back to Mexico.

Now try the reverse of this IN Mexico? Ain't happening. You'll land in JAIL being an illegal for a couple of years.

I wish Mark and Landmark Legal well in this endeavour. It's about time more rose up to this invasion. Because when you get right down to it?

That's what it is.

Yep...

Mark Levin's Landmark Legal Foundationhas filed a detailed Amicus Curiae (Friend of the Court) Brief in support of the State of Arizona and its recently enacted law requiring suspected illegal aliens to produce proof of their legal immigration status, in accorda.

The Document <pdf file

The Section that Deals with Mexico, and their intrusion (Allowed Brief by the Courts) is rather interesting.

Lanmark states that it is against Diplomatic Protocol through 'exertion of Diplomatic pressure on the Court' I think is right on target.

Mexico should tend to their own affairs. What I see is Mexico being pissed that the Arizona Law will cut off the funnel of money gotten illegally back to Mexico.

Now try the reverse of this IN Mexico? Ain't happening. You'll land in JAIL being an illegal for a couple of years.

I wish Mark and Landmark Legal well in this endeavour. It's about time more rose up to this invasion. Because when you get right down to it?

That's what it is.

:clap2: right on !!!

Yep...

The Document <pdf file

That's what it is.

:clap2: right on !!!

Thanks. Like anything else? Follow the money. The President of Mexico can't do without the Money being funnelled from illegals and the Drug Trade.

In the early 1990s, LLF twice presented arguments before the Wisconsin Supreme Court in support of Governor Tommy Thompson's "school-choice voucher program" to channel public funding to private schools. It has frequently clashed with the National Education Association, the country's largest teachers' union.

Former Whitewater special investigator Kenneth Starr also has ties to Landmark, which played a key behind-the-scenes role in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit against President Clinton.[1]

Landmark Legal Foundation - SourceWatch

Landmark Legal Foundation
19415 Deerfield Avenue, Suite 312
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (703) 554-6100
Fax: (703) 554-6119

- or -

3100 Broadway, Suite 1110
Kansas City, Missouri 64111
Phone: (816) 931-5559
Fax: (816) 931-1115

Email: eric AT landmarklegal.org
Web: http://www.landmarklegal.org

Last edited:
In the early 1990s, LLF twice presented arguments before the Wisconsin Supreme Court in support of Governor Tommy Thompson's "school-choice voucher program" to channel public funding to private schools. It has frequently clashed with the National Education Association, the country's largest teachers' union.

Former Whitewater special investigator Kenneth Starr also has ties to Landmark, which played a key behind-the-scenes role in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit against President Clinton.[1]

Leesburg, VA 20176

- or -

Web: Landmark Legal Foundation

Your point? Besides the obvious one that you are a fucking idiot?

Leesburg, VA 20176

- or -

Your point? Besides the obvious one that you are a fucking idiot?
Notice they dredge up the past that has ZERO to do with this?

Dante is good for that...ZERO.

Leesburg, VA 20176

- or -

Relevance? ZERO...like you Dante. A big ZERO.

Forum List

Back