Landlords and Political Yard Signs, Vol. 2

Hey Shattered, what I don't understand is that my posting gets taken down for 'painting with a broad brushstroke' while your buddy glockmail does it IN EVERY POST. You tell me...

Your post addressed ME by default; thus my reason for addressing it. Twas me you were painting with that brush, and I prefer to apply my own makeup, thanks.

I know, those damn liberals. Right? Fuck em.

You're going to keep going? Get a new brush, dear. I'm probably one of the *least* party biased people here. I'll walk all over an asshole conservative same as I will an asshole liberal.

Sorry Shattered, for real, I was out of line. And I know where I stand which is ... nowhere. Thanks. Glockmail must feel sooooo damn proud with his 2 houses. Your time will come some day too, my man.

Sorry Shattered, for real, I was out of line. And I know where I stand which is ... nowhere. Thanks. Glockmail must feel sooooo damn proud with his 2 houses. Your time will come some day too, my man.

You stand right where you allow yourself to be put. Feel free to knock him back. As I said, my issue was you including me in your post. I prefer to pretend he doesn't exist - life's much more peaceful, and a lot less ugly that way.

Keep hoping for my demise. Yet I have a financial plan that can even handle an Obama presidency. My portfolio includes guns, bullets, gold, and vegetable seeds.

right. Well again, sorry for including you or any other conservatives with that remark. I am just right out pissed off by this whole taking my signs down and then having somebody like glockmail condescendingly telling me I'm a loser and he has two houses blah blah. I guess we can both agree there are still way too many assholes in this country in general. What if I had put a McCain sign in my yard that my landlord removed, would the intonation of glockmail have been the same? Ah hell. It doesn't even matter.

Ok. Enough for BOTH of you. Either move it to the Flame Zone on your own, drop it and get back to the subject at hand in this thread, or I'll move it, and then become annoyed.

You got it, I'm signing off. I guess there is nothing I can do about the whole sign thing anyway. But seriously, one more question. Without signing a lease, I have no rights at all (even though I can clearly prove that I am and have been paying rent for this property for two years) ? That blows my mind (not to mention obviously I have been ignorant not to demand a lease agreement to sign).

You got it, I'm signing off. I guess there is nothing I can do about the whole sign thing anyway. But seriously, one more question. Without signing a lease, I have no rights at all (even though I can clearly prove that I am and have been paying rent for this property for two years) ? That blows my mind (not to mention obviously I have been ignorant not to demand a lease agreement to sign).
Get a decent job, buy a nice house somewhere in the suburbs, live within your means and never, ever, vote for a Democrat. You can take my advice and be happy or continue on your current path of ignorance. :D

Forum List

Back