Land Of The Free

Free stuff!

1.png

Health care, college, welfare ... it's my right!

Here we go again with cons and their conspiracy theories. Let's see wasn't it Pubs that did a way with net neutrality? Conspiracy theories are to conservatives what shit is to flies.

Here we go again with cons and their conspiracy theories. Let's see wasn't it Pubs that did a way with net neutrality? Conspiracy theories are to conservatives what shit is to flies.
Net neutrality? Oh you mean the law put in place to stop non existent crime. The law that stifled the move to faster internet. The same one that stifled small startups from the Internet. Sure I remember it.

Did you read Warner's proposals?

How do you equate that to this?
They are ass opposites
:cuckoo:

Free stuff!

1.png

Actually, yes, it is their right.

America is the only western civilization where this is not the case.

And American citizens are finally at the place where they're seeing what damage capitalism run amock has done to society.

So good luck with these pedantic talking points.

See how good it does you folks.

#LOLGOP

Free stuff!

1.png

Actually, yes, it is their right.

America is the only western civilization where that is not the case.

So good luck with these pedantic talking points.

So how good it does you folks.

#LOLGOP
LOL right?
"I have the right to receive your hard earned money!!"
:cuckoo:

Yes I did. It is far from a "government control of the internet". Here is a link to the actual paper. https://graphics.axios.com/pdf/PlatformPolicyPaper.pdf

The paper is just suggestions on how to fight Russian bots, fake news and other bad actors that are undermining our democracy. It is called taking action.

Yes I did. It is far from a "government control of the internet". Here is a link to the actual paper. https://graphics.axios.com/pdf/PlatformPolicyPaper.pdf

The paper is just suggestions on how to fight Russian bots, fake news and other bad actors that are undermining our democracy. It is called taking action.

It is called censorship.

If you disagree with something, point it out and present a valid argument against it. Don't block it. The free exchange of ideas is what made this country unique.

Really, what is so difficult about the phrase "Congress shall make no law"?

Forum List

Back