Land of the Free??? AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque critics

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, called for an investigation of those who are protesting the building of the Ground Zero Mosque on Tuesday. She told San Francisco's KCBS radio:

AUDIO

"There is no question there is a concerted effort to make this a political issue by some. And I join those who have called for looking into how is this opposition to the mosque being funded," she said. "How is this being ginned up that here we are talking about Treasure Island, something we've been working on for decades, something of great interest to our community as we go forward to an election about the future of our country and two of the first three questions are about a zoning issue in New York City." (h/t Kristinn)

Calls to investigate the funding for those proposing the $100 million "Cordoba House" have fallen on deaf ears, though, as New York's Mayor Mike Bloomberg has described such an investigation as "un-American."

AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition - Washington Times

This is the Land of the Free to Democrats! Investigate and INTIMIDATE anyone who disagrees with their agenda.

Remember people! November is coming! ;)

First amendment applies to those that agree with Pelosi and Obama. Wonder if Reid will be investigated?

Oh the irony.

The same crowd that has been clamoring for investigating the funding of the pro-Mosque people are now deciding that investigating the anti-Mosque funding would be reprehensible.

lolol it never ends.

Oh the irony.

The same crowd that has been clamoring for investigating the funding of the pro-Mosque people are now deciding that investigating the anti-Mosque funding would be reprehensible.

lolol it never ends.

You THINK there might be a difference between investigating where the money for the actual MOSQUE comes from as opposed to investigating the free speech activities of those who oppose??????

Of course you don't!

See my thread on liberals on this board busted for being tools of Obama! You'd fit right in! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh the irony.

lolol it never ends.

You THINK there might be a difference between investigating where the money for the actual MOSQUE comes from as opposed to investigating the free speech activities of those who oppose??????

Of course you don't!

See my thread on liberals on this board busted for being tools of Obama! You'd fit right in! ;)

You mean he isn't at the top of the list?

Oh the irony.

lolol it never ends.

Of course you don't!

Considering he was finally kicked off the Hannity board for just such activity and he's now here. OH YES, he's number one on the list! ;)

Of course you don't!

Considering he was finally kicked off the Hannity board for just such activity and he's now here. OH YES, he's number one on the list! ;)

Do you have link handy for that Hannity board? If not I'm sure I can find it. I'm curious to see what folks there are saying.

Oh the irony.

lolol it never ends.

Don't lie about the issue. Try being honest, for once in your wretched trailer trash excuse for a life.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Of course you don't!

Remember, teapartysamurai.....

tattle-tale.jpg

Forum List

Back