Lance Armstrong

Now they're saying he's going to give a limited confession. WTF is a limited confession? I'd respect this guy a lot more if he had the balls to admit he was fraud, but he's too much of a pussy.

I know the admission is an attempt to be able to race competitively again, but unless he's able to secure 5 Tour de France wins, I think his time in the sun is up.

He's a cheater, and he lied to millions of people who cherished his story.

I'm sure most watched the Oprah interview...I normally don't sit and watch much Tv...but that was one show I did want to see.
I already knew in my heart, what he was going to say.....he was going to admit he had been doping it up when he won all 7.......did I feel sick???...No.....because even tho I would have liked to believed he was always truthful.....I also know everybody lies. And as time went by, I think everyone knew what the outcome was going to be.
I don't hate Armstrong.......I still admire him for his fight against cancer and the Livestrong cancer bands.......he has to live with his lies and stuff, and I'm sure that's not going to be easy.
Do I think he feels remorse?? Yes I do.......I do think he sincerely feels bad........and just saying "I'm sorry"........isn't going to make it any better.
But...what the hell.....whatcha gonna do??

Forum List

Back