Lance Armstrong

It sucks when a few assholes with axes to grind can work to destroy athletic competition.

Why the hell should I follow sports if records and wins can just be eliminated 10, 20 or 30 years later by a group of assholes who don't like someone? Are they going to strip the Yankees of a couple of World Series titles in the near future because... well just because they don't like George Steinbrenner? How about the SF Giants wins during the Bonds era? Maybe next on their list is the Dallas Cowturds... er, Cowboys?

My understanding is that Lance Armstrong passed every single drug test during his career and now some assholes with axes to grind have decided to find him guilty without even a trial. Screw the USADA!

They claim to be a non-profit, non-governmental organization. They'll never see any donations from me.

Board of Directors | U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA)

If someone is doping, then by god test them and if they are found to have illegal substances in their system at the time of the event, then punish them then and there. Don't wait ten years and then wipe out all the records, wins, runs, yards, etc. etc. etc. When you start doing that, then statistics don't mean jack shit.

Screw you USADA. Thanks for doing your damnedest to ruin sports for future generations.

Immie

I also heard tell...he is not allowed to go cycling anymore...what the fuck are they gonna do??
Travel around and watch every little move the man makes??

He should take the trophies he has, and shove them right up someone's ass!

It sucks when a few assholes with axes to grind can work to destroy athletic competition.

Why the hell should I follow sports if records and wins can just be eliminated 10, 20 or 30 years later by a group of assholes who don't like someone? Are they going to strip the Yankees of a couple of World Series titles in the near future because... well just because they don't like George Steinbrenner? How about the SF Giants wins during the Bonds era? Maybe next on their list is the Dallas Cowturds... er, Cowboys?

My understanding is that Lance Armstrong passed every single drug test during his career and now some assholes with axes to grind have decided to find him guilty without even a trial. Screw the USADA!

They claim to be a non-profit, non-governmental organization. They'll never see any donations from me.

If someone is doping, then by god test them and if they are found to have illegal substances in their system at the time of the event, then punish them then and there. Don't wait ten years and then wipe out all the records, wins, runs, yards, etc. etc. etc. When you start doing that, then statistics don't mean jack shit.

Screw you USADA. Thanks for doing your damnedest to ruin sports for future generations.

Immie

They already get your tax dollars, they don't need your donations.

If he is innocent, then he would have fought this for as long as possible. Instead, has admitted defeat.

Very disappointing to know that one of the best athletes in the world is a drug taker. Shame.

Half of all the baseball leaguers are drug takers.......see that every day on the news too.

Hell....I'm a drug taker~

Blood doping is not "drug taking" it involves removing some of your own blood storing it, then before a competition putting that same blood back. it boosts your red blood cell count. It has never been proven and if he did do it, many of the others also did it. The French just hate the fact that an American won their race so many times Armstrong is the best ever in the sport of cycling

If he is innocent, then he would have fought this for as long as possible. Instead, has admitted defeat.

Very disappointing to know that one of the best athletes in the world is a drug taker. Shame.

The expert on what innocent people who have been battling false accusations for decades will do.

Fuck, you're a dick. On one thread you support a mother bashing an alleged pedo when she has no proof other than hearsay. Now you're on a "innocent until proven guilty" bent? Getthefuckouttahere...douche...

The expert on what innocent people who have been battling false accusations for decades will do.

Fuck, you're a dick. On one thread you support a mother bashing an alleged pedo when she has no proof other than hearsay. Now you're on a "innocent until proven guilty" bent? Getthefuckouttahere...douche...

Gee, I think individuals should be able to defend themselves and their families, and I think the government should not be able to railroad people. If that is how you define a dick and a douche, I wear the label proudly.

Gee, I think individuals should be able to defend themselves and their families, and I think the government should not be able to railroad people. If that is how you define a dick and a douche, I wear the label proudly.

:eek:

:wtf:

you douche your dick?

:eusa_hand:

:eusa_silenced:

Immie

Actually, if you read their site, they claim not to be governmental meaning they do not receive tax dollars. Sure, they don't need my donations, but as a non-profit, they need someone's donations.

Screw the axe grinding SOB's.

Immie

Immie

Actually, if you read their site, they claim not to be governmental meaning they do not receive tax dollars. Sure, they don't need my donations, but as a non-profit, they need someone's donations.

Screw the axe grinding SOB's.

Immie

They are mostly funded by the Office of National Drug Control Policy, they got $10 million in 2010.

You know a bunch of snooty, America-hating Frenchmen are just loving this.

If I was Lance Armstrong, I'd tell all the MotherFuckers to KISS. MY. TIGHT. IN. SHAPE. ASS.
He knows what he has accomplished......and nobody can tell him otherwise.

No, what you are doing is saying under one set of circumstances you believe one thing, under the same set you believe another.

It's called being a hypocrite...and a douche..

I am not suprised you wear the label proudly...

Not necessarily.....people can be 'beaten down'......get to the point, they get tired of all the bullshit coming their way....so they try to end the shit somehow.
I don't know if he is guilty as they say or not....it's not for me to judge....I haven't been in his shoes.

Yeah marriage can be that way....

No, what you are doing is saying under one set of circumstances you believe one thing, under the same set you believe another.

It's called being a hypocrite...and a douche..

I am not suprised you wear the label proudly...

Being consistently against the government position is hypocritical?

Now they're saying he's going to give a limited confession. WTF is a limited confession? I'd respect this guy a lot more if he had the balls to admit he was fraud, but he's too much of a pussy.

Forum List

Back