Lance Armstrong

If he is innocent, then he would have fought this for as long as possible. Instead, has admitted defeat.

Very disappointing to know that one of the best athletes in the world is a drug taker. Shame.

He's been fighting these allegations for years. They have never been able to prove shit. Ever. Including the last federal probe which was closed in Feb.

The USADA just is on a publicity whore shpeel and Lance is done answering to these idiots.

Of course, you would like to paint him guilty anyway, even if nothing can be proven.

Guilty until you prove yourself innocent? That's just lovely on your part.

They can't strip his medals. The USADA doesn't have the authority to hijack an international sport. They can go fuck themsleves. Twice.

the problem seemed to me to be more his fellow team mate who was angry and bitter and was like a dog with a bone.

my feeling is, the guy kept winning, even after cancer... he was stage 4, had lesions from his brain down... screw 'em. he's still the best there will ever be.

go donate money to livestrong

As I mentioned earlier, Lance Armstrong was the one who got the cancer bands started.
As soon as he came out with his yellow bands, I was online and bought a large group of them, as my Mother was going thru her cancer crappus too, and if I remember correctly...she said she would like to have one...so I got everyone in our family one.
They only cost $1 each at the time...and like I said, I have worn mine since the day we were told my Mother had the damn cancer.
I took it off briefly.....for maybe 1 hour...after she passed away, because I was sad and hurt and lost. But, I put it back on and I have since added a couple others.
I have tacked on pics....the yellow one is of course, Lance's.....it says LIVESTRONG.

The white one says: CANCER SUCKS......and the color white is the color symbol for lung cancer.
The multi colored band says: Say It*Fight It*Cure It...and it has the colors that depicts different cancers. Imagine that...a pretty colorful band, so pastel with colors.....to symbolize a sickening disease.

Anyway....I will wear mine till the day I die.

Attachments

• $100.jpg
    $100.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 36
  • $101.jpg
    $101.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Is Armstrong being strongarmed?

He finally gives up the endless court battles against doping allegations and the USADA takes that as an admission of guilt, stripping him of all 7 of his Tour de France titles. There is some question if they have the authority to do so.

At some point, you need to move on with your life when you have others who make it their mission to drag you down. That's what Lance did. He won them, he knows it, the world knows it and stripping him can't remove that from the world's minds. Screw em.

If he is innocent, then he would have fought this for as long as possible. Instead, has admitted defeat.

Very disappointing to know that one of the best athletes in the world is a drug taker. Shame.

Were you chipping in on his defense costs and handling things for him when he personal time is being taken up? I didn't think so.

It is a real shame. Out of years of investigations, hundreds of tests, no one has yet proved that Armstrong used any prohibited substances. I think he just realized that this fight was going to go on as long as he was alive, put him through many more years of fighting and finally have the same decision come down after his death. It was never going to end. Proving that he didn't use drugs, which he has done many many times, only means that it's time to file the same charges again.

Did Bolt pass drug tests - was a nobody in track until he suddenly became Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Armstrong should stand his ground - innocent until proven guilty - how its suppossed to work

Maybe he just cheated better - since NOT ONE of his tests fro drugs came up positive................

Not necessarily.....people can be 'beaten down'......get to the point, they get tired of all the bullshit coming their way....so they try to end the shit somehow.
I don't know if he is guilty as they say or not....it's not for me to judge....I haven't been in his shoes.

Yep. They can decide they'd rather keep what money they have left to help provide for their family instead of going bankrupt playing against people who stack the deck.

Last edited:

The expert on what innocent people who have been battling false accusations for decades will do.

Noomi wrote: If he is innocent, then he would have fought this for as long as possible. Instead, has admitted defeat.

Not necessarily so...

... could be he ran out of funds to pursue the case...

... a lot of times what stands in the way of justice...

... is not having the money to pay the lawyers...

... to continue the fight.
:mad:

I would imagine Lance has plenty of money...even if he doesn't, I wouldn't give up.

You wouldn't give up even though it would cost you millions of dollars to fight an organization that breaks the law to make you look guilty? Damn, you must be richer than Croesus.

I'm not a cyclist, but I always admired Armstrong, which I'm sure is more common than not. I really want to believe he's innocent...well actually I really want to know for sure rather than believing anything, but you know what I mean.

It should be noted however that the guy known the world over for never giving up is giving up, which strikes me as odd.

Not so odd when you consider the fact that he is fighting an organization that has the power of the government behind it, but none of the constraints on their power that the government has.

Everyone should read this article, it is a couple months old, but aptly explains why a person facing this kind of persecution might just toss in the towel.

http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor-adventure/celebrities/Lance-Armstrong-Victim.html?page=all

I believe he cheated, sad to say.

Tell me something, is it cheating when a MLB pitcher gets surgery and comes back able to pitch faster than he could before? Is it cheating when a sprinter uses the resources of a physics lab to learn how to run faster?

Forum List

Back