Lance Armstrong says he lost $75 million in future income after being stripped of his 7 Tour De Fran

Why is it good? Dont you feel bad for him. Losing 7 Tour De France titles is bad enough. But losing another $75 million as well
No, i don't feel the least bit bad for this lying bullying cheating asshole.

that describes the new england CHEATRIOTS and Bill BeliCHEAT as well being lying cheating assholes.same as him, that should apply to the new them as well and THEY should be stripped of all superbowl wins as well as playoff victorys ever since kraft took ownership of the team.

Last edited:
Lance Armstrong says he lost $75 million in future income after being stripped of his 7 Tour De France titles
lancearmstrong_livestrong_UyZjt.jpg

In summary
-Had to repay over $13 million he won in bonuses
-Dropped by sponsors such as Nike, Trek, Radioshack etc (millions of potential income lost)
-Damaged brand/reputation which means he would not be able to charge much for public appearances
-$100 million whistleblower lawsuit filed by Floyd Landis
-Had to repay a newspaper publisher $3 million after wrongfully suing it for defemation
-Went from being idolized by millions to becoming a disgraced cheater

Thats what the NE cheatiots are disgraced cheaters only difference is THEY have not had all their titles and wins stripped from them like he has and should have because the NFL commissioner Roger Goodel has his head up the ass of patriots owner Robert Kraft. Goodel is easily the worst NFL commissioner ever.Very few people like him at all.He gets booed at an NFL meeting all the time.

they have tainted a great sport creating the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal and the worst part about it is many americans are in denial on this.they dont want to admit the NFL is corrupt and a sport that is near and dear to them has been tainted by the cheatriots. the proof is in the pudding that nobody outside of new england likes them. at the superbowl last year,tom brady was booed at halftime when they introduced former NFL MVP players of past superbowls.:up:

Yeah kinda like this lying cheating asshole in this picture below..:up:

oPpH4vM.jpg

Last edited:
Lance Armstrong says he lost $75 million in future income after being stripped of his 7 Tour De France titles

In summary
-Dropped by sponsors such as Nike, Trek, Radioshack etc (millions of potential income lost)
-Damaged brand/reputation which means he would not be able to charge much for public appearances
-Had to repay a newspaper publisher $3 million after wrongfully suing it for defemation

Thats what the NE cheatiots are disgraced cheaters only difference is THEY have not had all their titles and wins stripped from them like he has and should have because the NFL commissioner Roger Goodel has his head up the ass of patriots owner Robert Kraft. Goodel is easily the worst NFL commissioner ever.Very few people like him at all.He gets booed at an NFL meeting all the time.

they have tainted a great sport creating the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal and the worst part about it is many americans are in denial on this.they dont want to admit the NFL is corrupt and a sport that is near and dear to them has been tainted by the cheatriots. the proof is in the pudding that nobody outside of new england likes them. at the superbowl last year,tom brady was booed at halftime when they introduced former NFL MVP players of past superbowls.:up:

oPpH4vM.jpg
is that tom brady how is he a cheat (i dont really follow nfl so im clueless)

In summary

oPpH4vM.jpg
is that tom brady how is he a cheat (i dont really follow nfl so im clueless)

just google in the words" deflategate and tom brady liar and cheater" and you will learn all about it.:)

yeah that is cheater and liar tom brady.But he leaned it from his coach who taught him how to do it bill belicheck whom many refer to as Bill BeliCHEAT.

many former NFL players have come out and said he is liar anc cheater.when you have people like that saying that about you,its obvious that you ARE a cheater and liar.

Last edited:
I used to LOVE the NFL but they have tainted and ruined a sport that is near and dear to me with their lying and cheating so I mostly stick to buying old NFL games over the net and watching classic games from yesteryear before the NFL became corrupt like it is now with the patriots constantly getting away with scandal after scandal and never getting punished for their actions.

they are the same as politicians. just like politicians in washington constantly get away with crimes everyday we got to jail for if we commit the same crimes including murder,they get away with scandal after scandal that other teams get punished for if they commit the same offense. the NFL is as corrupt as our government here in the united states is,sad but true.

I used to always watch monday night football no matter who the team was and I of course never missed a superbowl. because of the cheatriots scandals they always get away with all the time I no longer care about monday night football anymore and last year was the first time in years that I refused to watch a superbowl.Never will again either unless of course my Los Angeles Rams are in it.

Last edited:
I used to LOVE the NFL but they have tainted and ruined a sport that is near and dear to me with their lying and cheating so I mostly stick to buying old NFL games over the net and watching classic games from yesteryear before the NFL became corrupt like it is now with the patriots constantly getting away with scandal after scandal and never getting punished for their actions.

they are the same as politicians. just like politicians in washington constantly get away with crimes everyday we got to jail for if we commit the same crimes including murder,they get away with scandal after scandal that other teams get punished for if they commit the same offense. the NFL is as corrupt as our government here in the united states is,sad but true.

I used to always watch monday night football no matter who the team was and I of course never missed a superbowl. because of the cheatriots scandals they always get away with all the time I no longer care about monday night football anymore and last year was the first time in years that I refused to watch a superbowl.Never will again either unless of course my Los Angeles Rams are in it.
agreed

What he lost most? He will never know if he could have won on his own. That's like being an astronaut in the lunar lander on the surface of the moon, and NASA telling you that there is some glitch and you can't get out. Then you never go back. But you do get to spend the rest of your life staring up at the moon knowing you were 7 feet from walking on it.

He cheated, all that came after is dung.

What he lost most? He will never know if he could have won on his own. That's like being an astronaut in the lunar lander on the surface of the moon, and NASA telling you that there is some glitch and you can't get out. Then you never go back. But you do get to spend the rest of your life staring up at the moon knowing you were 7 feet from walking on it.

He cheated, all that came after is dung.
well said

In summary
imagine losing $75 million in sponsors. damn

In summary

"After USADA's report, all of Armstrong's sponsors dropped him. He reportedly lost $75 million in a day.[126] On May 28, 2013, Nike announced that it would be cutting all ties to Livestrong"

and he had won the Tour de France seven consecutive times from 1999 to 2005, but was stripped of his Tour de France victories in 2012 after a protracted doping scandal.

In summary
imagine how many cars you can buy with 75 million

In summary
Losing the 7 Tour De France titles is probably worse than the $75 million for him to be honest. From legend to disgrace

Forum List

Back