Lamont, as useful as Lieberman???

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Those seeking a change in the Senate must be happy to hear that Ned Lamont was summoned to Israel last week? to find out" what needs that country has, and how to help Israel."

This is bullshit no mater what. Lamont, if he were to be elected, and it looks doubtful at this time, should be worried about one group of people. His priority is, and should always be the people who live in Connecticut. That is the state, a member of the United States of AMERICA,,, ((and last time I checked, Israel wasn't listed as a one of ours)),,,,, that should be the main concern of all who were voted in by that states populus.

This surely needs to be echoed in the post " Is the Israeli Lobby too powerful?"

I actually wonder if the Pro Israel machine is just wasting US citizens time by allowing Lamont to think he has a shot at the Senate, or is the true agenda to get Lieberman, a proven watercarrier, elected again.

Haven't I been saying it all along? Dems will do anything Israel asks, even the most rabid 'anti-war' libs. The Dems will not hesitate to send troops to die for Zionism....you will see...

New Topics

Forum List

Back