Lame Street Media Can’t Find Anything Positive About the Trump/Kim Summit

I can't believe the negativity. For the first time in 70 years, there's a chance that our MIAs may come home and that a military action may be coming to an end! Tell us anything similar that Obozo did.

I can't believe the negativity. For the first time in 70 years, there's a chance that our MIAs may come home and that a military action may be coming to an end! Tell us anything similar that Obozo did.

This is about Trump. Obama hasn't been in office for a while. Korea has signed lots of agreements, but never stood up to any of them. What happened at that photo op that made you think this one, if it ever happens, will be different?

Many on the left are sad that Trump is actually MAGA.

They loved it when Obama when on his Apology tour.

:rofl:

Exactly what aspect of that photo op served to make America great? It's a simple question. You got an answer?

Why do you want war with NK?
Why do you have to deflect away from answering the question?
Why do you hate America?

Why do you ask such childish questions?

I no longer pay attention to these idiots. The meeting in and of itself was historic and opens a possible dialog.
The media was convinced we were heading to war due to the rhetoric and now are freaking out that there was a handshake.
If Trump had canceled he would be criticized, doesn't matter what he did. The hate for him must continue.

Many on the left are sad that Trump is actually MAGA.

They loved it when Obama when on his Apology tour.

:rofl:

Exactly what aspect of that photo op served to make America great? It's a simple question. You got an answer?

Why do you hate America?

Why do you want Trump to fail? Be honest for once.

Why do you hate America?

Pointing out that he is a failure isn't the same as wanting him to fail. I want him to be sane and succeed, but that might be too much to hope for.

Why do you hate America?

Pointing out that he is a failure isn't the same as wanting him to fail. I want him to be sane and succeed, but that might be too much to hope for.

He's taken Korea to the brink of peace and you're still complaining. You're a jackass.

Why do you hate America?

He's taken Korea to the brink of peace and you're still complaining. You're a jackass.

He's had a photo op that helps KIm. That's all.

I'm not totally against it, I think it may succeed, in particular because there were other world leaders involved.

But I do find it silly that Trump goes out of his way to compliment Kim Jong Un.

And also I hope that South Korea/the US don't make too many concessions without the other side doing the same. For example, should large scale war games be given up if the other side doesn't do the same? Of course there will be training on a smaller scale. And when should the US pull out of South Korea?

As this is at a very early stage, it'll take several years for serious results.

35284206_10214421508443462_8163934184822276096_n.jpg

Perhaps you could point out anything positive that might have come out of that meeting, other than a great photo OP for Kim. That picture of Trump saluting that murderer's military will be worth a lot for Kim's PR.

Really BULLDOG??
If this was Obama the media would be giving him admiration and praise 24 hours a day and you know it.
But it wasn't Obama. Obama would not make the diplomatic mistake of giving the criminal dictator an audience with the President of the United States without the criminal dictator making huge concessions towards making our troops in S. Korea and our allies safer.
Perhaps you could point out anything positive that might have come out of that meeting, other than a great photo OP for Kim. That picture of Trump saluting that murderer's military will be worth a lot for Kim's PR.

Really BULLDOG??
If this was Obama the media would be giving him admiration and praise 24 hours a day and you know it.
But it wasn't Obama. Obama would not make the diplomatic mistake of giving the criminal dictator an audience with the President of the United States without the criminal dictator making huge concessions towards making our troops in S. Korea and our allies safer.

Trading five terrorists for one cowardly deserter.

Kind of deal Obama makes.

Really BULLDOG??
Oblama is gone, Hillary is not president, now, back to who is president and the person that is the subject.

I see in the entire thread, not one Trump ass smoocher could reply with what a positive that the US came out with from the summit, that cost millions...

Really BULLDOG??

Really BULLDOG??

Trading five terrorists for one cowardly deserter.

Kind of deal Obama makes.
Hundreds of thousands of veterans demonstrated in favor of gaining the release of Bergdahl from Afghanistan year after year while he was captured. In fact the crowds supporting his release and return were larger than trump's inauguration. Why would President Obama go against the voices of hundreds of thousands, an estimated 800,000 demonstrators and veterans who traveled to Washington DC to demand he obtain the release of the American soldier no matter what the circumstances were surrounding his capture?

I’m not surprised. There’s no way they will ever give the president a positive nod about anything.

Just because something hasn’t happened before, doesn’t mean it’s ‘historic,'” Time contributing editor Jon Meacham complained Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

"Now that we've been given their statement, it is far less than advertised. No new commitments. No timetable. No definitions. Glad they met but no breakthroughs," NBC News' Andrea Mitchell tweeted Tuesday.

CNN global affairs analyst Max Boot said Monday on "CNN Tonight" that Trump's meeting with Kim wasn't anything special because it was something "any previous president could have done."

And on and on it goes. More @ Were the Media at the Same Summit as Trump?

Stephen Colbert Trashes the Trump-Kim Meeting @ Stephen Colbert Trashes the Trump-Kim Meeting

MSNBC Hosts Have On-Air Meltdown Over Trump / Kim Summit Read more: MSNBC Hosts Have On-Air Meltdown Over Trump / Kim Summit

Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Sign A Historic Agreement At Their Summit In Singapore – But All The Mainstream Media Can Do Is Whine And Complain @ Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Sign A Historic Agreement At Their Summit In Singapore – But All The Mainstream Media Can Do Is Whine And Complain - The American Dream

Damon Linker argues that there are three potential outcomes of the Trump-Kim summit, none of which is good. @ A leftist's take on the summit

The Left simply refuses to see anything positive.

Democrats In Congress Slam North Korea Summit As ‘Embarrassing’ @ Democrats In Congress Slam North Korea Summit As ‘Embarrassing’ | Weasel Zippers

Goldenhair

upload_2018-6-16_9-41-59.jpeg

Forum List

Back