Lame Street Media Can’t Find Anything Positive About the Trump/Kim Summit

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I’m not surprised. There’s no way they will ever give the president a positive nod about anything.

Just because something hasn’t happened before, doesn’t mean it’s ‘historic,'” Time contributing editor Jon Meacham complained Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

"Now that we've been given their statement, it is far less than advertised. No new commitments. No timetable. No definitions. Glad they met but no breakthroughs," NBC News' Andrea Mitchell tweeted Tuesday.

CNN global affairs analyst Max Boot said Monday on "CNN Tonight" that Trump's meeting with Kim wasn't anything special because it was something "any previous president could have done."

And on and on it goes. More @ Were the Media at the Same Summit as Trump?

Stephen Colbert Trashes the Trump-Kim Meeting @ Stephen Colbert Trashes the Trump-Kim Meeting

MSNBC Hosts Have On-Air Meltdown Over Trump / Kim Summit Read more: MSNBC Hosts Have On-Air Meltdown Over Trump / Kim Summit

Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Sign A Historic Agreement At Their Summit In Singapore – But All The Mainstream Media Can Do Is Whine And Complain @ Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Sign A Historic Agreement At Their Summit In Singapore – But All The Mainstream Media Can Do Is Whine And Complain - The American Dream

Damon Linker argues that there are three potential outcomes of the Trump-Kim summit, none of which is good. @ A leftist's take on the summit

The Left simply refuses to see anything positive.

Democrats In Congress Slam North Korea Summit As ‘Embarrassing’ @ Democrats In Congress Slam North Korea Summit As ‘Embarrassing’ | Weasel Zippers

Goldenhair

Perhaps you could point out anything positive that might have come out of that meeting, other than a great photo OP for Kim. That picture of Trump saluting that murderer's military will be worth a lot for Kim's PR.

Perhaps you could point out anything positive that might have come out of that meeting, other than a great photo OP for Kim. That picture of Trump saluting that murderer's military will be worth a lot for Kim's PR.

Really BULLDOG??
If this was Obama the media would be giving him admiration and praise 24 hours a day and you know it.

Really BULLDOG??
If this was Obama the media would be giving him admiration and praise 24 hours a day and you know it.
But it wasn't Obama. Obama would not make the diplomatic mistake of giving the criminal dictator an audience with the President of the United States without the criminal dictator making huge concessions towards making our troops in S. Korea and our allies safer.

Really BULLDOG??

Yes, really. You are whining because nobody can find anything positive about the photo op. This is your opportunity to point out what is being missed, but all you got is "But Obama" Either point out what was gained, or quit whining.

Many on the left are sad that Trump is actually MAGA.

They loved it when Obama when on his Apology tour.

:rofl:

Exactly what aspect of that photo op served to make America great? It's a simple question. You got an answer?

Really BULLDOG??

Yes, really. You are whining because nobody can find anything positive about the photo op. This is your opportunity to point out what is being missed, but all you got is "But Obama" Either point out what was gained, or quit whining.
Every blunder gets the same treatment and excuse, "what about Obama". How said that that is the go to excuse for everything.

Really BULLDOG??

I'm not whining about anything, I have not stated any opinion one way or the other.
It is perhaps MORE important in how biased and corrupt the media in America is...no?

Again, if this was Obama the media would be praising this as if it was the second coming....you know this yourself to be true. Is that not a a serious issue?

Really BULLDOG??

I'm not whining about anything, I have not stated any opinion one way or the other.
It is perhaps MORE important in how biased and corrupt the media in America is...no?

Again, if this was Obama the media would be praising this as if it was the second coming....you know this yourself to be true. Is that not a a serious issue?

You can't point out what good that meeting served, but you're pouting because Trump isn't being praised. What a childish thing to do.

Really BULLDOG??

You can't point out what good that meeting served, but you're pouting because Trump isn't being praised. What a childish thing to do.

Oops...I mistook you for Care4All...she is a more honest poster, nevermind, I didn't realize I was talking to a dedicated partisan.

Really BULLDOG??

Oops...I mistook you for Care4All...she is a more honest poster, nevermind, I didn't realize I was talking to a dedicated partisan.

Is that the reason you can't point out how that photo op could possibly help us? This is your chance to put me in my place. You gonna pass that up?

Really BULLDOG??

Actually, you seem confused.

Well, "THINGS" according to Donnie Dirt Bag.

Tramp: What we signed today had a lot of things included. You had things that were not included that we got after the deal was signed.

Last edited:

Really BULLDOG??
But it wasn't Obama. Obama would not make the diplomatic mistake of giving the criminal dictator an audience with the President of the United States without the criminal dictator making huge concessions towards making our troops in S. Korea and our allies safer.
Nah, Obama would just send him money.

Really BULLDOG??
Nah, Obama would just send him money.

Isn't that what Trump promised?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back