Lame Stream Media boycotting Trump speech

I'm sure there will be reporters there, and if he says something that isn't a lie, they will report it. Don't hold your breath for that to happen though.
i'M SURE YOU HAVE PROOF THAT HE'S LIED?
Links please something other than main lie media.

If you still require proof that Trump lies regularly, you are too stupid for me to help.

The thing is, they demand proof of things. That proof is provided.

They then reject all proof with very lame excuses. Then go on to say you lied.

It's their typical behavior.

You can present all the honest, factual proof until you are blue in the face. It will never, ever make any difference to the far right radical extremists.

It's just a waste of time.

I'm sure there will be reporters there, and if he says something that isn't a lie, they will report it. Don't hold your breath for that to happen though.

If you still require proof that Trump lies regularly, you are too stupid for me to help.

You can present all the honest, factual proof until you are blue in the face. It will never, ever make any difference to the far right radical extremists.

You're right. That's why I could never take one of the nuts seriously, but they are fun to poke with a stick every once in a while.

President Donald J. Trump will be delivering an important and profound message to the American people this evening in the Tremendous city of Rio Rancho.

But the media is boycotting it, denying the President his right to speak Truth to Power-- yet are actually trash talking our President.

Why is MSNBC afraid to show the speech? How about CNN? ABC? CBS?

The networks are a disgrace, keeping their viewership ignorant.

New Mexico Democrats respond to President Trump's rally in Rio Rancho
They're making up for the hundreds of billions of dollars they gave Trump in free airtime when they carried each and every speech during the 2016 republican primaries. The reason they did that was because they collectively and mistakenly decided that among the 17 candidates, Trump would be the easiest to beat, it would be a virtual cakewalk for Hillary. So they elevated Trump to the nomination by giving him the airtime, but after the nomination, it was the exact opposite of what we are seeing today. Of course they have gotten much worse, to the point of insanity, since Trump won the presidency.

You're right. That's why I could never take one of the nuts seriously, but they are fun to poke with a stick every once in a while.
When fake news stops being the voice of the democrat party we can talk

nothing new, same ole same ole divisive, lying crap.... he needs a new, less boring and less deceitful routine! He says the same hateful rhetoric day in and day out... he's never stopped campaigning since he took office, not for one second...
That didn't stop the networks from slavishly following every syllable Obama uttered when he was in office. You can't defend an absurd partisan position without seeming absurd yourself.
Can't quit Former President Obama.......I can see why considering the crap in the WH now.

Can't quit Former President Obama.......I can see why considering the crap in the WH now.
Just providing context contrasting the way the Government Approved Media genuflected in front of Obama and ignore, or vilify Trump. I can see why you'd rather not be reminded. It makes it harder for you to lie.

Just providing context contrasting the way the Government Approved Media genuflected in front of Obama and ignore, or vilify Trump. I can see why you'd rather not be reminded. It makes it harder for you to lie.

Rump is doing nothing but lie 4.5 times a minute. Why would any decent news agency transmit lies at that rate? Even Fox is not covering it as much as they used to. The others have to buy air time. Rump needs to do the same. Sooner or later, Google, Facebook and Youtube are going to start enforcing their own rules and stop allowing that crap to be on their sites as well. It's coming. You want it transmitted? Clean it up and stop lying. Or present it for what it is, Reality Game Show.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Rump is doing nothing but lie 4.5 times a minute. Why would any decent news agency transmit lies at that rate? Even Fox is not covering it as much as they used to. The others have to buy air time. Rump needs to do the same. Sooner or later, Google, Facebook and Youtube are going to start enforcing their own rules and stop allowing that crap to be on their sites as well. It's coming. You want it transmitted? Clean it up and stop lying. Or present it for what it is, Reality Game Show.
Got that Jack Daniels IV drip going pretty good, huh?

Forum List

Back