Lame Stream Media boycotting Trump speech

I'm sure there will be reporters there, and if he says something that isn't a lie, they will report it. Don't hold your breath for that to happen though.
i'M SURE YOU HAVE PROOF THAT HE'S LIED?
Links please something other than main lie media.

If you still require proof that Trump lies regularly, you are too stupid for me to help.
Where is your proof????
https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/trump-made-a-false-claim-every-4.5-minutes-at-the-state-of-the-union

I'm sure there will be reporters there, and if he says something that isn't a lie, they will report it. Don't hold your breath for that to happen though.
What's the point? It won't change your opinion of Individual1. You will dismiss the fact of him lying.

What's the point? It won't change your opinion of Individual1. You will dismiss the fact of him lying.
Ok what's the point of repeatedly saying Trump lies?

If you still require proof that Trump lies regularly, you are too stupid for me to help.
Where is your proof????
https://nowthisnews.com/videos/politics/trump-made-a-false-claim-every-4.5-minutes-at-the-state-of-the-union
Fake news main lie media

His lies are an affront to the country. They can;t be allowed to pass without at least acknowledging them.

Where is your proof????
Fake news main lie media

You do inhabit your own little reality, don;t you?

Gosh, did I miss "an important and profound message to the American People"? The orange whore was at a campaign event, not anything official, and all he did was lie a lot and tell people how much that "we" (him) love "The Hispanics." Why give him free air-time? We already pay for him to fly around doing this sort of shit and that is a hefty bill.

If he had explained where his tax returns were, or why his administration is not obeying subpoenas, or why daily press briefings have disappeared, among other things, there might have been something "important and profound" there.

Where is your proof????
Fake news main lie media

You do inhabit your own little reality, don;t you?
TDS is real maybe you should have yours checked out

His lies are an affront to the country. They can;t be allowed to pass without at least acknowledging them.
You mean your lies

nothing new, same ole same ole divisive, lying crap.... he needs a new, less boring and less deceitful routine! He says the same hateful rhetoric day in and day out... he's never stopped campaigning since he took office, not for one second...
That didn't stop the networks from slavishly following every syllable Obama uttered when he was in office. You can't defend an absurd partisan position without seeming absurd yourself.
Obama was not an IN YOUR FACE 24/7 president, who tweeted every hour about what he learned on TV today.

We might have seen or heard from Obama once every few weeks to once every month.... he actually worked for a living....though ya'll hypocrite righties complained if he took a few hours to play golf, there in D.C.

While your beloved Trump has spent 290 days away from the white House at his Trump Vacation and Golf resorts since he took office two and a half years ago. Millions and millions spent on Secret Service, staying at all the Trump properties, making Trump richer....and us tax payer, poorer.

Obama was not an IN YOUR FACE 24/7 president, who tweeted every hour about what he learned on TV today.

We might have seen or heard from Obama once every few weeks to once every month.... he actually worked for a living....though ya'll hypocrite righties complained if he took a few hours to play golf, there in D.C.

While your beloved Trump has spent 290 days away from the white House at his Trump Vacation and Golf resorts since he took office two and a half years ago. Millions and millions spent on Secret Service, staying at all the Trump properties, making Trump richer....and us tax payer, poorer.
Nice rant. It has nothing to do with what I posted.

Every speech Donald Trump says Democrats love to execute newborn babies and rip babies from their mothers womb.

From a guy who puts babies in cages and somehow accidentally murders children at the border and wants to murder sick kids by sending them to countries that have no decent medical care.

And now Donald Trump is the leader of the right wing Christian movement.
Republicans see him as a role model for their children.

The only way Republicans can win is to make Democrats seem worse than they are.

Last edited:

and if he says something that isn't a lie, they will report it.

odd

they usually only report lies...

about anything he says
When he averages 13 lies a day what else is there to report? Read em and weep.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.4bfc8ee40f77

President Donald J. Trump will be delivering an important and profound message to the American people this evening in the Tremendous city of Rio Rancho.

But the media is boycotting it, denying the President his right to speak Truth to Power-- yet are actually trash talking our President.

Why is MSNBC afraid to show the speech? How about CNN? ABC? CBS?

The networks are a disgrace, keeping their viewership ignorant.

New Mexico Democrats respond to President Trump's rally in Rio Rancho

Good for them. The media shouldn't be a vehicle for state propaganda.

President Donald J. Trump will be delivering an important and profound message to the American people this evening in the Tremendous city of Rio Rancho.

But the media is boycotting it, denying the President his right to speak Truth to Power-- yet are actually trash talking our President.

Why is MSNBC afraid to show the speech? How about CNN? ABC? CBS?

The networks are a disgrace, keeping their viewership ignorant.

New Mexico Democrats respond to President Trump's rally in Rio Rancho

So what was the important speech?

I don't need the media to avoid his speeches. I don't think I've ever seen more than a few seconds of him speaking until I turn it off.

I get insulted by the fact that trump thinks I'm stupid enough to believe one word he says. I don't listen to or pay much attention to pathological liars.

Forum List

Back