"Lame Duck" President admits they will sign any Debt Bill that comes to Desk

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
"Lame Duck" President admits they will sign any Debt Bill that comes to Desk

Up until today, the White House has attempted to portray President Obama as the mediator of a grand bargain, but his role has increasingly diminished as Congressional leaders have lost faith and trust in the negotiations taking place in the West Wing. It is now clear that President Obama is on the sidelines, without a plan or position, hoping Congress can solve the impasse without him

Indeed, Papa Obama playing poltics with our nations ills
has forced congress to bypass so the adults can get some real work done
for the American people. He has, in fact, made himself a "lame duck" on this issue

He said it best....

Speaker Boehner: “I Know the President Is Worried About Next Election But, My God, Shouldn’t He Be Worried About the Country?”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlOObkCiXqQ]‪Speaker Boehner: I Know the President Is Worried About His Next Election‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Obama is a LAZY President. He talks a helluva game, but he expects everybody else to do all of the heavy lifting, so he can just sit on his throne and say "yay" or "nay".

His presidency is a bigger JOKE than G.W. Bush's presidency.

Or play some more golf

That could be the problem
He hasn't played any golf this month

He can't lead, his golf game is suspect,......but he sure knows how to campaign!

That's his problem, after 2 1/2 years in the white house he's still a candidate for President rather then the President. It's all he knows how to do. The longer it takes to get a Republican candidate the better, he's going to be shadow boxing until they do. Also Republicans have proven they suck at picking a good candidate early. They pick the obvious hack who's a political insider and everyone gets behind them even when it becomes more obvious they suck and have no interest in cutting government.

Last edited:
Obama refuse a bipartisan deal on the debt ceiling? For shame putting the US at Risk

HotAir:

If this is true, then Barack Obama just took full and complete ownership of the debt-ceiling crisis and whatever ensues:

A Republican aide e-mails me: “The Speaker, Sen. Reid and Sen. McConnell all agreed on the general framework of a two-part plan. A short-term increase (with cuts greater than the increase), combined with a committee to find long-term savings before the rest of the increase would be considered. Sen. Reid took the bipartisan plan to the White House and the President said no.”
Jen Rubin writes that “the President is playing with fire”

Forum List

Back