LaMar Jackson...Gets College Degree...Fucking Disgrace

Uh... you realize he is a Sophomore, so he doesn't have a college degree. In fact I'm pretty sure he said tonight he is going back to school next year and not entering the draft.

Uh... you realize he is a Sophomore, so he doesn't have a college degree. In fact I'm pretty sure he said tonight he is going back to school next year and not entering the draft.
Going back to school for what? The idiot can't speak and I can just imagine how they fuck with this his grades No eyes? No ears? Can't see the reality of this? Fuck him.

Going back to school for what? The idiot can't speak and I can just imagine how they fuck with this his grades No eyes? No ears? Can't see the reality of this? Fuck him.

Well you sure aren't much of a testament to the educational system yourself when you put in the thread title he has a college degree when he is just a Sophomore.

The kid was nervous.. accepting what is one of the most prestigious awards in the sports world. Any kid that can play QB on a major college team is not stupid... things are a lot more complicated now than they ever have been, especially in Bobby Petrino's offense.

Your feelings of inferiority are understandable.

Jackson caps rise with Louisville's first Heisman
This is a disgrace to our ecucation system. If you can his ESPN interview...even worse. ESPN liken Kapernick to a hero. Time to eliminate them as a network.

I'm betting Jackson can spell "education".

The kid won an award for his athletic abilities and efforts. But you want to tell lies and make it seem like some travesty. Sad.

I noticed in your OP, it was rather hard to understand what you were trying to say..
This is a disgrace to our ecucation system. If you can his ESPN interview...even worse. ESPN liken Kapernick to a hero. Time to eliminate them as a network.

Jackson caps rise with Louisville's first Heisman

I had to come back to this. This thread may be my favorite one in a long time.

Look at what the OP tries to say. Apparently the OP saw Lamar Jackson interviewed or at the podium accepting an award and decided it is a disgrace that Jackson got his college degree. He even said "This is a disgrace to our ecucation system". Now I am guessing the 7th word in that quote is "education", but the guy mocking a college athlete's intellect couldn't spell it right.

And Lamar Jackson won an athletic award. Granted, it is one of the most prestigious awards in sports, and it certainly the biggest in college athletics. But no, Jackson did not earn his degree.

But ESPN is the one at fault.

Lamar Jackson is showing today why he won the Heisman last year. He is amazing. He just threw the ball over 50 yards in the air with just a flick of the wrist.

Lamar Jackson is showing today why he won the Heisman last year. He is amazing. He just threw the ball over 50 yards in the air with just a flick of the wrist.

As opposed to the appendix or upper thigh?

Forum List

Back