Lakerland

He threw beer at me! Hilarious.

Tobias21.jpg

Kobe announced just in time for the Lakers game in his hometown of Philly. 0-18 taking on 2-14. This is a big game for both teams, if Philly can mange to lose, they will take a four game lead. I know that the Lakers will have to overcome the motivation to win after Kobe's announcement. Something tells me the can lower their expectations and lose the road game and close to with in two of the 76ers.

Are the Lakers playing this year? Has Kobe retired?
Wow, you called it on November 22nd. He is going to retire. Nice call. How did you do on football sunday? I was thinking about you watching the results. You may have rebounded a little from your shaky start of losing all three games on Thanksgiving.

Kobe announced he's retiring after this year. No shit? Now can he go out in style setting the all time lowest FG %? Otherwise it's anti-climactic.
Doesn't take away from his amazing career. He was MJ after MJ and he was Lebron before Lebron was Lebron. You dig? He was the greatest of that generation. One of the GOAT. I hated him but that only means I hated him winning. Hated the attitude, fighting with Shaq. He was a little bit of a little bitch. And I'm glad he didn't catch MJ's 6 rings. But I respect the player and the man.

Just like Bird and Magic didn't like each other, I don't like Kobe. He won too much and my Pistons didn't win enough. But we did beat Kobe in 2004. That was fun. Hall of Famer, retire his number, one of the GOAT. Glad to see him go.

Kobe announced he's retiring after this year. No shit? Now can he go out in style setting the all time lowest FG %? Otherwise it's anti-climactic.
Doesn't take away from his amazing career. He was MJ after MJ and he was Lebron before Lebron was Lebron. You dig? He was the greatest of that generation. One of the GOAT. I hated him but that only means I hated him winning. Hated the attitude, fighting with Shaq. He was a little bit of a little bitch. And I'm glad he didn't catch MJ's 6 rings. But I respect the player and the man.

Just like Bird and Magic didn't like each other, I don't like Kobe. He won too much and my Pistons didn't win enough. But we did beat Kobe in 2004. That was fun. Hall of Famer, retire his number, one of the GOAT. Glad to see him go.

For me, the epic battles were against the Kings; Vladdy, Webber, Bibby, etc.. For two years the championship game for all intents and purposes was btwn Kings and the Kobe/Shaq/Horry/Fisher Lakers. Adelman vs Phil Jackson.

The 76ers are doing the best they can but the Lakers are having none of it. Looks like the Lakers will hold on to lose.

Forum List

Back