lake of lies

Islam is still stuck in the middleage and is threatening not only
my adpated homeland but also Germany.

While a polital solution would be preferable in the end if
it goes down the road of war, killing and exspelling muslims
is an option I consider.

You know it's rather sad, I think Islam could be a force of good in this world if the Muslim world left the 12th century. Many of the precepts could be used to do good in the world. But posts like the original don't help.

If muslims refuse to acknowledge the problem of extremists among them and help deal with the solution than they are part of the problem. Blaming jews for your problems isnt going to fix anything. It's just going to delay coming to a real solution. If Islam continues on the path it is it will be destroyed within several decades. So pretend the problem doesn't exists. But dont be surprised if you are faithless before long.

If Islam continues on the path it is it will be destroyed within several decades. So pretend the problem doesn't exists. But dont be surprised if you are faithless before long.
I haven't seen any solid numbers (if there are any) but I was under the impression that islam is, if anything, growing in strength, as scary a thought as that may be.

CSM said:
You want nukes with that? How about supersized and go for Iran too....

I wasn't thinking of any place OTHER than Iran. I have a far more simple strategy than current US policy. Screw with us, threaten us, or harbor those that do, and we blow your ass up. YOU fix it. Bitch about that and we blow up something else.

GunnyL said:
I NEVER get to have any fun. I jsut want to invade and colonialize a **few** countries. :tank:

Make sure to bring a flag otherwise it's moot.....LOL Says Eddie Izzard anyway..

Forum List

Back