Lady on MSNBC Show Hardball with Chris Mathews Just Said...

A guest on Chris Mathews' show on MSNBC "Hardball" just said the people who say they didn't vote for Trump but the rest of their family did, is responsible with educating them on Trump and getting them not to vote for him again. :71::71::71::71::71:

RIGHTTTTTTTTT! Good luck with that. You'll never be invited to Thanksgiving or Christmas again. She obviously doesn't have this issue and is delusional.

I had to break out laughing that she said that with a straight face and she couldn't believe it when Chris Mathews told her that he would NEVER tell another family member who they should vote for, and said that he was sure the other guests would agree.

I don't have that problem.

No one in my family voted for trump.

That you know of.

Actually I know everyone in my family. We're all a bunch of moderates and liberals. A mixture of democratic, republican and Independent. The republicans and Independent ran from trump in horror back in 2015.

I'm the Independent.

You shouldn't post something you know nothing about.

Hey how about sticking to the topic? I don't understand how someone can watch Fox News all day when 75%+ of the time they are either still talking about Hillary or AOC when AOC is one of like 300+ Democrats in Congress. News flash, Hillary isn't President, will never be President, and is not even in politics or a part of the federal government in any way. Why waste time talking about her when there are so many issues out there?
How much Fox News did you watch to become such an expert on what they present all day?

Ok... Let me guess....

You either watched very little or none at all, right? You got your expertise from some other source, right?

I'm a former Republican and I still turn it on Fox News from time to time, but as soon as I see they are going off the rails I change the tv. I don't need to listen to an hour of brainwashing by them repeating the same stuff over and over. Fox and Friends in the Morning is about as bad as Hannity. Some of the shit they say that is their opinion and not news is off the wall crazy.
I don't watch it a whole lot either. Some shows are better than others

A guest on Chris Mathews' show on MSNBC "Hardball" just said the people who say they didn't vote for Trump but the rest of their family did, is responsible with educating them on Trump and getting them not to vote for him again. :71::71::71::71::71:

RIGHTTTTTTTTT! Good luck with that. You'll never be invited to Thanksgiving or Christmas again. She obviously doesn't have this issue and is delusional.

I had to break out laughing that she said that with a straight face and she couldn't believe it when Chris Mathews told her that he would NEVER tell another family member who they should vote for, and said that he was sure the other guests would agree.

I don't have that problem.

That you know of.

Actually I know everyone in my family. We're all a bunch of moderates and liberals. A mixture of democratic, republican and Independent. The republicans and Independent ran from trump in horror back in 2015.

I'm the Independent.

You shouldn't post something you know nothing about.

You don't know who they voted for, you weren't there, so you can't be 100% certain. You shouldn't post something you know nothing about.

If A Prog gets elected and the insane programs they push gets passed and the peasants taxes go up, the Prog party will suffer massively 2 years later. then in 4 years. People at some point will probably slow down in working as it will just not be worth it.

My birthday is Nov 10. In 2016, most of my family was ecstatic while others we're despondent. When I arrived at my brother's house for the celebration I made the following announcement, "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A SINGLE FUCKING POLITICAL DISCUSSION TODAY!"

That's how I handled it.

If A Prog gets elected and the insane programs they push gets passed and the peasants taxes go up, the Prog party will suffer massively 2 years later. then in 4 years. People at some point will probably slow down in working as it will just not be worth it.

You know what, how about a post in English not the gibberish that you offered.

LMAO did the guest gasp in horror?

Yes she looked really surprised and offended others didn't agree with her.

Yep, just libs doing what they do best...being clueless.

Crazy, I don't give a damn who my friends or relatives vote for and I really don't want to know. My opinion is no one should vote for a Democrat or a Republican, third party is the real way for change.

My family votes with knowledge and respect for America...they will never vote for a party with AOC's squad as members....
You mean you hate Democrats and liberals.

Sad that you live your life so filled with hatred

My family and circle of friends is large, multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-lingual, and all over the map politically with those who strongly support the President, those who strongly oppose him, and others in neither of those camps. Most I have no clue who they voted for and I would never ask anybody about that because it is none of my business. Nor do I volunteer who I voted for unless that is clearly appropriate in the context of whatever conversation.

There are a few family members so snowflaky or intolerate or prejudicial that they cut off other family members and former friends who voted for or support the 'wrong' person. Every single one of those is a strong left winger and I think that is no coincidence.

But most of us discuss politics and/or religion rarely, and when we do it is in a casual, non combative manner and live and let live and we get along just fine. In my opinion, anybody who would make politics or religion or any other opinion about anything more important than relationships is somebody who has serious personal problems and issues and all are angry, mostly unhappy people. They deserve our pity rather than our contempt.

Judge people on what they DO and how they treat others. Not on their political or religious views or anything else so superficial.

My family votes with knowledge and respect for America...they will never vote for a party with AOC's squad as members....

Have you told that to Edward and Nat who are full of hate toward Trump? I am willing to bet you haven't. I'm thinking the only reason you brought this up was because it was aimed against Democrats.

So do you hate everyone you would not vote for?....I never said hate....you are delusional....I do not vote for people who would love to flood our nation with illegal aliens so they can change America into a 3rd world nation....why do you?...

Forum List

Back