~Lady Gaga~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Any fans of Gaga here??
I honesty don't care if you like her music or not, but her new album was banned in Lebanon. I really doubt it will hurt her financially in any way, hell she's probably laughing about it, but apparently they don't care for one of her new songs on the CD, Judas.
I saw her on some music awards show on Tv, when she debuted her new song, from this new album, called Born This Way.
She came out in an egg :lol:
She likes to keep tongues wagging :tongue:

Here's a little read:

Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' Banned in Lebanon | PopEater.com

She stole her act from Missing Persons' Dale Bozzio. Lady Gagas' music is unimpressive at best, unlistenable at worst. Total media generated trend.

I'm not a fan or a hater, but she takes it to a new level of "entertainment". I doubt she'd be as popular if she had to stand on her musical abilities alone....I guess it's all part of the "packaging a performer".

I listen to some of her music, yeah, I admit it ~LoL~
I like Poker Face and Bad Romance..it's her videos and the way she dresses that get to me.
Of course, she does it to get attention, which she admits to, but jiminy crickets, sometimes you see her going thru an airport security line, wearing nothing but a bra and panties, and if that were you or I, I'm sure we would be arrested for indecent exposure!
But, back to her music.....some of her songs I can listen to. She's an odd one that's for sure.

She stole her act from Missing Persons' Dale Bozzio. Lady Gagas' music is unimpressive at best, unlistenable at worst. Total media generated trend.

She actually has multiple sources not least of which are Madonna, David Bowie, Marilyn Manson, Berlin and yes Missing Persons.

Like you pointed out..her stuff is a mixed bag..but she keeps things interesting.

I'd rather watch a Blondie video

blondie.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back